ALL-STAR GAME...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
Djinn said:
jordans averages bout 12 points a game....and is a starter for the all star game??? ummm thass bull shit VINCE shouldve started....jordan once again steals the spotlight from true superstars....
What the fuck you talkin about??? So what you're sayin is, Jordan aint a superstar but Vince is (in this season)...Vince hasn't done and hasn't proved shit this year to even make the fuckin all-star squad. Right??? Boy please, Jordans been ballin and puttin it down since your boy Vince Carter was wearin diapers. He better give up his spot and show some respect to true ball LEGEND.........Dissmissed

Bottom line, I dont givva fuck who you are and what your name is in the NBA. But its mandatory for a player to play atleast 20 minutes in the game. Balance the minutes out and give everybody a chance to show why they made the team.

Jun 2, 2002
^^^^ real talk

Jordan done proved himself, wtf. On another note it aint even about whether he did shit this season or not this game was ABOUT Jordan. It was HIS game, the last all-star game he gon be in. Carter gon have hella more chances, same wit Kobe, AI and all the other dudes. The game shoulda ended with that fadaway by Jordan.

Garnett gettin MVP was real tho, he got like 37 POINTS !!!

On the real tho i think AI was the bes player that game. This kid is crazy mayun he tryna get to the next level, be something more then just another tight baller. You can tell that, he was hella makin his team better and shit ot just ball hoggin. I mean wasnt it like at the halfway mark he had like 6-8 points or something? He was doin soem crazy ass passes and shit, then in like the 3rd and 4th he was scorin mad baskets. How many he end with? some like 30 or more?

May 9, 2002
glad some people in here recognizing IVERSON!!

god-damn!! finally people get to see that he can do more than just shoot 50000 times a game when he has other talent on the team..all-around good game by him that got sadly overlooked with all the attention on jordan, and the fact that the west won the game.

All A.I. -- All Day.

35 points -- 7 assists -- 5 rebounds -- 5 steals

Apr 25, 2002
"VINCE shouldve started....jordan once again steals the spotlight from true superstars...."

LMAO you gotta be fuckin jokin.............Jordan is the superstars superstar..........they get no bigger

why so much hate for Jordan? you know you was runnin around with your tongue hangin out when you was younger playin ball

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
maybe people are hatin on Jordan cuz of the arrogance he showed in that game, refusin 2 play in the 2nd overtime cuz he was butt hurt bout Kobe gettin fouled and tiein the game after he thought he made the game winnin shot was immature. Jordan is the greatest no doubt but he showed no class Sunday.

yeah I know Im gonna take heat 4 this but Im givin a fuck

Apr 25, 2002
I dunno if that was the case why he didnt play the second overtime.........you gotta remember he is old now, an played alot of minutes...........I think he was more givin a chance to someone with fresher legs then not playin cuz he was bitter.......my 2 cents

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Djinn u are an idiot!! Jordan is a superstar of superstars!! Vince's bitch ass shouldnt have even been there!! And before u try to qoute stats get your shit right first trick!! Vince cant even wear Jordan's jock strap!! And yes Jordan didnt play the 2nd ot, cause he almost played 40 minutes, thats way to much for a 40 year old, with a 2nd half of season left to play!! So alkahol they can hate all they want, it aint gonna faize the greatest player of alltime!! And talk about someone bein arrogant, first talk about wannabe Jordan "Ko-Me"!! GOT EM!!!