((All Norteno Rappers))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
I am getting some flyers done and shit and they are two sided. Ill be paying for everything and I figured I would help any homeboy out and put there part on the other side of the flyer.. Let me know if you want some free promotion flyers. Holla!!

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
Before you start speakin on shit vato or talkin shit through a computer you might wanna get some shit straight.. That shit is already cleared up cause there was a few things that were different then what was really going around.. So you wanna keep talking shit vato I live near chico... Come see me bout something.. Fuckin little fake gangsta

Jul 10, 2005
I aint a Gangsta and never claimed to be. I'm just spitten that Real Chop Ya dig? You had Fools biting your Bullshit sandwitch and lovin it for a minute tho. I'm Makin bread Potna and doin my Thingamajig while you stay portraying a fake Image of a Cholo ey.

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
Good looking out homie... As for you menace.. Fake chulo?? What the fuck.. I am not even gonna waste my time cause you don't even know what you speakin on.. only what you heard lol.. Good for you making your paper homie.. I got respect for peeps who bout they hustle.. But something that will get you slippin in the long wrong is openin your mouth on shit you don't really know about.. Little youngsta's know that shit..