All my Southern Cali Folks Whats Good I need yall help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
This is ya boy Nasty Nate from Thizz Entertainment.....I'm bout to move down to southern cali real soon so I need yall to put me up on game about southern cali cause I'm a Bay Area Playa and don't really know too much about where yall at.....Like where the moms and pops stores are and where the hot spots are and thangs like that....Any info and game yall can give me about ya city is welcomed and appreciated...1 luv yall

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Nasty Nate gots spits! Going to San Diego will be an advantage. Lots of talent out there. Can't wait to hear what kind of music comes of this ??

May 15, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Popz: I'm a come see the kids before I shake fasho

Ceza: 1 love for always holding ya boy down and supporting me in this game.....I definitely am on my way to the top and hopefully San Diego will embrace me as much as the Bay has my whole life cause I'm looking to go down there and mix this Bay Game with that Daygo game and make some million dollar gumbo....I'm also gonna be in L.A. alot too so I'm trying to get the whole WEST COAST ridin with me Northern & Southern ya feel me...Theres alot of money to be made in this game and theres alot of talent in the Whole West Coast that the world needs to be exposed to so I'm just playing my part trying to do what I can do and God willing it'll all come together....