all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Waka has made it publicly clear on many occassions he only got beef with slick pulla that's it.
Him going on tour with jeezy I could see that being an issue.
But that goes back to what I said earlier waka is his own boss now so he moves how he wants, gucci still think he's the lil homie. Not like that anymore.
I don't know how I would feel about it, never been in guccis situation. But as long as these niggas ain't buddy buddy doing songs together, then go to austrailia, bang some hoes and get ur money. Now if jeezy and waka put this tour together minus a promoter then yeah that's different. The full story will come out but I think the tour is the last straw. It shows waka gonna do what he wanna do.

Feb 8, 2003
Waka has made it publicly clear on many occassions he only got beef with slick pulla that's it.
Him going on tour with jeezy I could see that being an issue.
But that goes back to what I said earlier waka is his own boss now so he moves how he wants, gucci still think he's the lil homie. Not like that anymore.
I don't know how I would feel about it, never been in guccis situation. But as long as these niggas ain't buddy buddy doing songs together, then go to austrailia, bang some hoes and get ur money. Now if jeezy and waka put this tour together minus a promoter then yeah that's different. The full story will come out but I think the tour is the last straw. It shows waka gonna do what he wanna do.

i been in the situation before on both sides and imma say i agree with gucci mane on this one. bc gucci the one who made waka what he is today and that is really disloyal and what is waka gonna do if slick whoops his ass out of no where at the end of the tour. he cant run to gucci now.

If thats his real homie then he needs to ride with gucci bc jeezy had goons try to kill gucci. and i would never be cool with no one that tried to have me buried.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
I never understood what the point of releasing an album is when you have put out 4 mixtapes, each with brand new material, for free before that.
some artists have enough beats or songs laying around gucci supposely records 4 or five songs a day. so think about it by the end of the week thats a mixtape. plus half dont even write lyrics no more so they just go in there drunk or high and talking as they go.

Props: Rasan
Feb 8, 2003
yep true shit.

honestly i consider gucci one the best rapper. imma explain before anyone says im crazy. when i say best i dont mean he the best lyrical beast or nothing, what im saying is he actually drop all majority tight shit meaning all his mixtapes be bumpin. also he always scouts out new talent give them a chance to eat rather its rappers or producers(for example mike will, waka, OJ, lex luger, zaytoven, young scooter). not too many rappers are dropping constant fire mixtapes back to back for years without getting wack. lil wayne was on a streak but then he fell the fuck off. gucci raps the same but keeps it fresh always.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
yep true shit.

honestly i consider gucci one the best rapper. imma explain before anyone says im crazy. when i say best i dont mean he the best lyrical beast or nothing, what im saying is he actually drop all majority tight shit meaning all his mixtapes be bumpin. also he always scouts out new talent give them a chance to eat rather its rappers or producers(for example mike will, waka, OJ, lex luger, zaytoven, young scooter). not too many rappers are dropping constant fire mixtapes back to back for years without getting wack. lil wayne was on a streak but then he fell the fuck off. gucci raps the same but keeps it fresh always.
That's not crazy at all, it's the truth. Nobody in recent memory has been that famous for that long without selling out

Props: Darkshowdown

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I would say gucci definitely fell off for a bit from like, after making lemonade until return of mr zone 6. He still had his fanbase but the music quality was like the opposite of now, only a few good songs every mixtape.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Looks like he might be going back to jail again too...

Rapper reportedly cracked a bottle over the head of a fan.

Gucci Mane is reportedly wanted by the Atlanta Police Department after a soldier claimed that he was assaulted by the rapper at a local club last week.

According to Atlanta's Channel 2 (via WSBTV), an arrest warrant was issued for the troubled MC after a soldier approached Mane in the VIP section of the Harlem Nights club on the evening of Mar. 15. When the soldier, who is only referring to himself as "James" in media interviews, asked a security guard if he could take a picture with the rapper, Mane reportedly hit the man over the head with a champagne bottle.

"And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face," says James, who was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital and received 10 stitches for the cut on his head. James, who serves in the Army, was out with friends to celebrate his birthday.

Atlanta police have since issued a warrant for the rapper (real name: Radric Davis) for aggravated assault. Mane was at Harlem Nights promoting his new mixtapes "Trap Back 2" and "East Atlanta Memphis," the latter a joint release with Young Dolph.

The 33-year-old MC has spent much of his career battling legal issues: Mane has been arrested for battery, probation violation and reckless driving, among other disturbances. The rapper -- who co-stars in the recently released "Spring Breakers" -- served a six-month jail sentence in 2011.
Gucci Mane Wanted For Assault: Arrest Warrant Issued | Billboard

Props: Darkshowdown