All in the same gang part 2, Got Bay??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2004
************ posted some info about this new project for Were All in ths same gang part 2, it pretty much has just the southern cali artist, the first one had hammer and dig und, will any bay cats make this one???? The New West?? The New Bay??

here is what they said:
Yesterday (Saturday the 10th) in the San Fernando Valley, artists from the New West gathered to drop their verses for the We're All In The Same Gang Part 2 project spearheaded by T.J. Santana & The Young Hoggs along with Producer J-Steez.

Throughout the day artists such as Bishop Lamont, Spitfiya, Crooked I, Guerilla Black, Big Wy, Young Hootie, Six Mill, Glasses Malone, Timtation, 40 Glocc came thru for the 2nd recording session for this special project.

The first session featured Spider Loc last week and according to T.J. Santana there will be a 3rd session in which more artists will be coming thru.

Listening to this track and all the artists dropping their verses, I must say that the difference between the O.G. version and this version, is that these new West Coast artists are dropping very hot lyrics!! No disrespect to the O.G.'s of the original because we all love them and they did a great job (shout out to King Tee) but I am proud of what these artists did yesterday. There were Crips & Bloods in the house, and all of the artists did an excellent job...We've got dozens of pictures coming up!

Feb 18, 2004
Looks like the bay might be on it...

The West has its stars and superstars, but now we have a new generation of talented artists ready to carry the mantle and represent the West Coast on a world-wide scale.

************** is a part of the New West Coast Movement. I urge you all to support these New West artists. Buy their music. Bump their tracks. Let your people know about them. DJ's spin their records.

The West Coast is here to stay in this Rap Industry. Build up a wall, and we will break it down. We will overcome any situation that we are faced with. The New West is coming hard right at ya... Follow & Join, Get Out Of The Way, Or Get Run Over...

And I don't just mean Southern California. I know this update is Southern Cali oriented, but I am shouting out the Bay also. Balance, The Frontline, San Quinn and all the new talent out there waiting to blow up!

Feb 10, 2005
i guess im a nigguh who thinks the glass is half full....

but wut happened to the west coast(los angeles) conference from snoop? seems like all fake shit to me and more publicity for them...i mean wut came out of it? nothin! all that came out of it was more publicity for game and snoop! fuck em both! ...there wasnt alot bay kats there? BULLSHIT!

did yall peep the game interview in the wack ass murder dog magazine? psshhhh-im gettin real tired of midwestdownsouth murder dog! where are they from again?

and now yall got this same gang shit....im like fuck that!
im tired of seein these "lets bring the west back" (lets bring la back)bullshit. when it doesnt even look like yall have the heart to really follow through but to just promote so cal...but i guess i could be speakin too soon on this one...but lets see if they prove me wrong.

what major rappers in la spit betta or even equal to our major rappers like e40? san quinn? yukmouth? c-bo? macdre?
snoop?icecube?mack10?icet?drdre? prolly only game and rass kass is equal in talent. out of their big names vs ours

"my name is young mac mall mayne and this is my opinion!"

Jul 11, 2005
Its an LA project its about uniting bloods and crips sure they speak on the bay but this never had anything to do with cali when they started the projects it was about bringing all the hottest crips and bloods together.