All I can say...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
is that you niggaz on this board is faithful as fucc. Some would say niggaz have too much time on their hands, or that niggaz is haters, or mutha fuccaz ain't got no life... but not me. Same people sayin' everyone is haters or have too much time on their hands is here too!!! i think niggaz is just keepin' shit poppin. if a nigga gets his feelins hurt or get's mad on this here siccness then you got a real problem. i don't know where everyone is located but you know what would be the shit??? if we could get all the siccness togetha for a football or basketball game. some niggaz would probably get fucced up but shit, it comes with the territory!!! even the niggaz that don't like me, agree with what i do or don't like what i say has small part in my life now. shit keep it gangsta, speak yo mind, and don't change up for none of us. saddam didn't bend to george bush's shit... well bad example cause cuz got fucced up!!! just keep up the fuccin maddness!!!

B

BOOMothaF

Bigg Craze said:
is that you niggaz on this board is faithful as fucc. Some would say niggaz have too much time on their hands, or that niggaz is haters, or mutha fuccaz ain't got no life... but not me. Same people sayin' everyone is haters or have too much time on their hands is here too!!! i think niggaz is just keepin' shit poppin. if a nigga gets his feelins hurt or get's mad on this here siccness then you got a real problem. i don't know where everyone is located but you know what would be the shit??? if we could get all the siccness togetha for a football or basketball game. some niggaz would probably get fucced up but shit, it comes with the territory!!! even the niggaz that don't like me, agree with what i do or don't like what i say has small part in my life now. shit keep it gangsta, speak yo mind, and don't change up for none of us. saddam didn't bend to george bush's shit... well bad example cause cuz got fucced up!!! just keep up the fuccin maddness!!!
Who the fucc is this guy??? shut the fucc up already!!!

Jun 5, 2004
damm 91 siccnesss is stretchin it alil bit wit the thread topics, i deleted my shit cuz i sed fuck it no need to have non music related shit... half the threads in here are bullshit

Apr 1, 2004
i hear ya bigg craze!!! i respect that...and hogg too! that dude jus dont give a fuck and i like that shit!!! fuckin mike tyson!!!

Mar 5, 2007
Bigg Craze said:
I agree with it...niggaz is throwing around the term "haters" too loosely. This is what this board is all about speaking yo mind on the music, this place would suck if everyone was just ridding everyone else's jock up in here... shit would be hella fake. Having a disagreement with an artist or about an artist or giving yo opinion on an artist's music isn't hatin' niggaz need to get it right though.