ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Ever meet a dude that can eat like hell and not get fat even though he doesn't exercise? I've met quite a few. How come type 1 diabetes dudes always got no fat on them? You sure it's always as simple as cals in vs cals out and that its easy for everyone to control and it is a good indicator for health? I'm not so sure buddy.
Yes, I know several.
They are called ectomorphs and it all has to do with genetics. Which in turn tells you about their DNA makeup and how their hormones work. Look, in the end it's all chemistry. You have so many factors involved and insulin release, testosterone, estrogen, several glands (hypo and pituitary) T3, T4, IGF, GH, all these are taken into account. Just because you are skinny doesnt mean you are healthy. You can eat like shit, and be skinny, and run blood that looks as thick as Ragu.

I completely understand what you are saying. "FAT" does not make you unhealthy, per say. I don;t think you see that I am agreeing with you.

For me to say, hey you are fat, you are unhealthy would be ignorant. What I simply saying is that the VAST MAJORITY of overweight people have complications due to them living a certain lifestyle. The side effect of that lifestyle is putting on the extra weight. That "fat" lifestyle is unhealthy. If you can't agree with me on that, then we just disagree.

May 6, 2002
you the one that sounds butthurt dude, you jealous cuz the ladies love my fatness.

I'm healthy dude, I don't got diabetes or heart disease and I'm obese according to my BMI. I'll outlive your scrawny ass.
Not scrawny, but sure, you might outlive me. Who knows...
Like I said, the things that I put my body through are probably a lot worse than you being extremely overweight. Wasn't trying to get on a personal level though.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yes, I know several.

They are called ectomorphs and it all has to do with genetics. Which in turn tells you about their DNA makeup and how their hormones work. Look, in the end it's all chemistry. You have so many factors involved and insulin release, testosterone, estrogen, several glands (hypo and pituitary) T3, T4, IGF, GH, all these are taken into account. Just because you are skinny doesnt mean you are healthy. You can eat like shit, and be skinny, and run blood that looks as thick as Ragu.

I completely understand what you are saying. "FAT" does not make you unhealthy, per say. I don;t think you see that I am agreeing with you.

For me to say, hey you are fat, you are unhealthy would be ignorant. What I simply saying is that the VAST MAJORITY of overweight people have complications due to them living a certain lifestyle. The side effect of that lifestyle is putting on the extra weight. That "fat" lifestyle is unhealthy. If you can't agree with me on that, then we just disagree.

So, you're going to say that it's ignorant to assume that fat people are unhealthy but then you are going to assume the vast majority of fat people are unhealthy. That's contradicting dude.

May 6, 2002
So, you're going to say that it's ignorant to assume that fat people are unhealthy but then you are going to assume the vast majority of fat people are unhealthy. That's contradicting dude.
Do you understand the concept of direct correlation vs grouping?

YOU are unhealthy.
vs
YOUR group is more unhealthy than then next group.

Go take a statistics class or something.
Or talk to someone who write insurance policies for large corps.

I don't know what else to tell you.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
There's zero evidence that fat people are unhealthy, in fact the one study that I posted that actually argues otherwise you just glossed over. I don't know what else to say.

May 6, 2002
Also, your link says things like this:

"Overweight and obese patients (83.4%) were more often male, younger and had diabetes when compared to normal BMI patients. "

Didn't back up your argument too well.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also, your link says things like this:

"Overweight and obese patients (83.4%) were more often male, younger and had diabetes when compared to normal BMI patients. "

Didn't back up your argument too well.

Overall they are generally healthier. That's the whole argument of the paper. Your paper said there was no conclusive link. Fat people get type 2 diabetes for the same reasons skinny people get type 1 diabetes.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
In America, fat people are more likely to give birth to autistic people. Mixerr @Mixerr was your mom fat when she gave birth to you? Fatness caused that.