All Enez!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2002
Im reppen that north bay and lately its been just a whole lotta 25-30 yeard old scraps moving up to that norte cali. Not in detail but what yall doing to stop this shit cuz i know my crew putten it down but i hear all over that they keep coming more and more?? JUST A THOUGHT WE NEED TO UNITE NOT DIVIDE LIKE SOME SHIT I HEARD YOU KNOW WHATS UP!

sO WHAT YALL THINK?

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Damn!!the vatos comes here for some advice and knowledge and everyone just ignores the question!!

I'll give you some 411 lower case. The ones that are 20-30 stay low and and normally are the first to get the 187.The younger ones especially the wanabees hang out the nortenos even though the say they don't.Know if the jails their starting to be with the northerners to be part of the drug trafficking

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
CRAZY SILENT said:
Damn!!the vatos comes here for some advice and knowledge and everyone just ignores the question!!

I'll give you some 411 lower case. The ones that are 20-30 stay low and and normally are the first to get the 187.The younger ones especially the wanabees hang out the nortenos even though the say they don't.Know if the jails their starting to be with the northerners to be part of the drug trafficking

On my coments I was lettin gthis vato know that when their locked up .The scrapz try to get with the nortenos so they won't get their azz kicked.Like in Sacra.The real rataz alwayz are the first to get shot.

C

CCCUser925

my question is to you all...you all actually live the life style offline or just on the internet?...see...I KNOW REAL WHEN I SEE REAL....some of you kids up on here be on some type of fake plastic gun type of shit..real talk!...

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
LIL-DUCE said:
YOU CAN'T SAY WHATS BEING DONE ON LINE . JUST KNOW ITS BEIN DEALT WITH
Yup I agree with Homie, but to answer lil homies question a handful of real down solid homies can handle just bout anything thrown at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.