ALL CHARGES ON FLESH-N-BONE DROPPED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
"Santa Clarita Valley sheriff's deputies reported finding a gun, ammunition and marijuana in Howse's home April 2. A traffic stop prompted sheriff's deputies to search the parolee's Canyon Country home."

Hella easy to beat this! And just cuz he a parolee, and had a broken tail light, they can search his house?! where is the probable cause in that?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I dont understand that ideology?

I'm pro Second Amendment and all but If this cat killed a person and was caught on video doing it but got off people would be like "thats fantastic"..

I think our judicial system is all fucked up BUT if someone does something fucked up they should go to jail for it. Of course having a gun is fine but using it for no reason other then self defense is criminal.

Sorry, I dont know your reasons for being happy and this is just a general post to the "FREE ________" crowed.

I guess my point is some rappers do blatant criminal acts, get caught for it and some fans or people in general want them acquitted for stupid bias or personal reasons.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
racism may have played a big part
Racism is an excuse.

Did he get caught with a gun or not?

How the fuck is that racist?

Unless you have some kind of conspiracy theory then your insane.

Like I said I'm pro 2nd and dont view him as a criminal for having a gun but to call it racism is truly pathetic..

I gotta steal your race card, thats fantastic!

Good find.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I dont understand that ideology?

I'm pro Second Amendment and all but If this cat killed a person and was caught on video doing it but got off people would be like "thats fantastic"..

I think our judicial system is all fucked up BUT if someone does something fucked up they should go to jail for it. Of course having a gun is fine but using it for no reason other then self defense is criminal.

Sorry, I dont know your reasons for being happy and this is just a general post to the "FREE ________" crowed.

I guess my point is some rappers do blatant criminal acts, get caught for it and some fans or people in general want them acquitted for stupid bias or personal reasons.

He didnt have a gun on him...it was in his house in a suitcase in his closet...The gun is registered under his wife...I dont know if this is true, but I heard since he was a convicted felon on parol that he is subject to random house searches...the cops used this as an opportunity to search his crib from what I heard...ur rant doesnt belong in this particular thread..