all bullshit aside...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

people outside of the siccness have no idea what is going on with lynch and affilates...all ppl know is that he dropped a couple of albums and has dropped off the face of the earth...aside from us...nobody else knows his legal troubles and this and that about his life...ppl who dont access this board only know he hasnt dropped shit in years...when i thought about it it made me wonder just how many fans hes lost during the drought...hardcore fans still remain but for ppl not interested in his legal affairs...mofo has lost a grip of fans...myself including have become disilusioned with the man and any other siccmade rapper...their ability to delay projects is uncanny with us all by now...what was once my favorite music scene...is now my least favorite...siccmade has taken a back seat with the rest of my music colection...repetitiveness is starting to kick in with all these siccmade releases...only so many times ic an listen to the few new cds theyve put out and without it becoming boring...plus piss poor efforts by zag and loki doesnt help my view on them...all bullshit aside these mofos need to drop some new shit...
UNRELEASED shit or else many more fans will turn their back...only so much time we can wait for something new....this post aint about bitching...its my opinion and observation.

May 8, 2002
What really did it for me was when Lynch hella hyped Lynch By Inch on Bloccmovement, saying its coming out in summer 2002, and of course, it didn't. If we can't believe what he tells us on wax regarding a new album, what can we believe? That he'll release Lynch By Inch on Halloween? Please. I think we should start placing bets about that right now.
I got a bill saying we won't see shit on Halloween but a post saying that its been pushed back and that siccmade is finishing up mixing it. Yeah, right. I really think they should stop with this SiccTv and Chronicles shit and worry about releasing music, which is what a record label is supposed to do. And I don't mean rereleasing albums that no one wanted to buy the first time around.

May 27, 2002
askgarcia said:
people outside of the siccness have no idea what is going on with lynch and affilates...all ppl know is that he dropped a couple of albums and has dropped off the face of the earth...aside from us...nobody else knows his legal troubles and this and that about his life...ppl who dont access this board only know he hasnt dropped shit in years...when i thought about it it made me wonder just how many fans hes lost during the drought...hardcore fans still remain but for ppl not interested in his legal affairs...mofo has lost a grip of fans...myself including have become disilusioned with the man and any other siccmade rapper...their ability to delay projects is uncanny with us all by now...what was once my favorite music scene...is now my least favorite...siccmade has taken a back seat with the rest of my music colection...repetitiveness is starting to kick in with all these siccmade releases...only so many times ic an listen to the few new cds theyve put out and without it becoming boring...plus piss poor efforts by zag and loki doesnt help my view on them...all bullshit aside these mofos need to drop some new shit...
UNRELEASED shit or else many more fans will turn their back...only so much time we can wait for something new....this post aint about bitching...its my opinion and observation.
i agree to the fullest

Originally posted by Mook Mangla P
What really did it for me was when Lynch hella hyped Lynch By Inch on Bloccmovement, saying its coming out in summer 2002, and of course, it didn't. If we can't believe what he tells us on wax regarding a new album, what can we believe? That he'll release Lynch By Inch on Halloween? Please. I think we should start placing bets about that right now.
I got a bill saying we won't see shit on Halloween but a post saying that its been pushed back and that siccmade is finishing up mixing it. Yeah, right. I really think they should stop with this SiccTv and Chronicles shit and worry about releasing music, which is what a record label is supposed to do. And I don't mean rereleasing albums that no one wanted to buy the first time around.
i also agree

Aug 13, 2002
PEEP GAME

IF YALL KNICCAZ WAZ SOM REAL LYNCH FANZ, YALL WOULDNT DROP DAT KNICCA LIKE DAT!! PEEP GAME, YALL ONLY ON HIZ TEAM WHEN HE DOIN GOOD BUT WHEN THANGZ GET A LIL BAD, YALL DONT WANNA B DOWN WIT HIM!!! EVERYBODY KNOW THA SITUATION B-TWEEN HIM AN CED!!!! ALL WE CAN DO IZ SIT BACK AN WAIT!!!! IF IT TURN OUT 2 WHERE HE DONT RAP NO MO THEN ITZ ALL COOL CAUZ DAT OLD LYNCH STILL B RIDE'N 2 THIZ DAY!!!!! HOLLA!!!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
honesly, good thangs cum 2 thoze who wait. i'm bad on anticipation also, but i think lynch will drop anotha clas"sicc" as much time az he had. better 2 put out a classic than a fuccin rushed piece uv shit album. tha time will come. fold.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: PEEP GAME

Soulja_Boy said:
IF YALL KNICCAZ WAZ SOM REAL LYNCH FANZ, YALL WOULDNT DROP DAT KNICCA LIKE DAT!! PEEP GAME, YALL ONLY ON HIZ TEAM WHEN HE DOIN GOOD BUT WHEN THANGZ GET A LIL BAD, YALL DONT WANNA B DOWN WIT HIM!!! EVERYBODY KNOW THA SITUATION B-TWEEN HIM AN CED!!!! ALL WE CAN DO IZ SIT BACK AN WAIT!!!! IF IT TURN OUT 2 WHERE HE DONT RAP NO MO THEN ITZ ALL COOL CAUZ DAT OLD LYNCH STILL B RIDE'N 2 THIZ DAY!!!!! HOLLA!!!!!!!!
<shrug>

N

Napalm

Iam going to say this Lynch is still my favorite rapper. Iam a wait for this shit because I know when It do drop its going to explode. Also I want to know if Midevil is going to come out. Also I want to see if Sicx going to have a new cd because those 2 and Beta are the only ones who can flow. I heard some of Zagg it was tight, But I was mad dissapointed by Loki. Thats my opoinion he could have did way better. I hope hie next shit is better. I aint dissing no body in they camp but it just aint my type of shit some of they flows is tight but others leave much to be disired. NO HATE

DA ROBBER

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
loki is tight, i just thought the beats sucked on his shit, i liked zagg's shit alot though. all i know is the newer lynch stuff i hear like "the bloccmovement" stuff, and the shit he dropped on wcm didn't impress me like the old shit does. i'm still a fan, but like it or not i still compare everything he does to "season", but hey that's what happens when ya make a classic. i still bump that shit to this day.

May 3, 2002
Ok but for real every one is gettin' tired as fucc waitin' for this fool to drop some shit... If he ain't gonna drop it then don't fuccin' say it in the first place... To tell you the truth I don't give a fucc, Lynch is startin' to lose a lot of fans because of this shit.. No one wants to be played with, just put the shit out..