@ all artists/labels, get your shit sold at all the internet stores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
asylum - I don't know if you know it already but damn near every time I look for some underground bay shit on these sites it aint there. so check yourself.

jester - que onda. i'm glad you're doin it man, get it everywhere.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

Mezzano said:
asylum - I don't know if you know it already but damn near every time I look for some underground bay shit on these sites it aint there. so check yourself.

jester - que onda. i'm glad you're doin it man, get it everywhere.
AIGHT FOLKS WILL DO...ILL TELL EVERY FRISCO RAPPER TO DO THIS JUST FOR YOU!!! SO U CAN BUMP OUR SHIT IN NEBRASKA OR WHERE EVER THE FUCK U FROM AIIGHT PLAYA?

May 3, 2002
Vamps said:
The Sicc Shop is what you should be getting your CD's into. Trust that..

Vamps
IX.
Aye Vamps u gonna be gettin that SICCMADE gear up in the store? cuz thats really what needs to be there.. cuz i dont think i'll ever be able to get that shit outta Siccmade.. the system there goin by now sucks.. :mad:

Apr 25, 2002
SANDMAN said:

Aye Vamps u gonna be gettin that SICCMADE gear up in the store? cuz thats really what needs to be there.. cuz i dont think i'll ever be able to get that shit outta Siccmade.. the system there goin by now sucks.. :mad:

I've got some never worn siccmade gear that i'll sell you. No hastle like with goin through siccmade. Prompt delivery.

Hockey Jersey
Basketball Jersey
White T-Shirt
Black T-Shirt

Anyone that is interested should PM me.

Apr 25, 2002
Asylum-K.N.T. said:

AIGHT FOLKS WILL DO...ILL TELL EVERY FRISCO RAPPER TO DO THIS JUST FOR YOU!!! SO U CAN BUMP OUR SHIT IN NEBRASKA OR WHERE EVER THE FUCK U FROM AIIGHT PLAYA?
you always sayin stupid shit
maybe your just too cool for sellin on the internet:rolleyes:

M

MrFreeze

good lookin for postin that folkers. and definitely hit vamps and get your shit in the siccshop!...1

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

POSTING STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME , "IT WAS FUN" SAYS TONY ...FRANK LOPEZ STARTS LAUGHIN "IT WAS FUN HE SAID" SAYS LOPEZ

Apr 25, 2002
did i offend you? wipe your tears bitch....

your city aint sucka free with you in it....

im done with this net beef,you can go head and flap your lips,im still done....

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHOS CRYING? POOR BABY , MAD CUZ I SAY SHIT THAT HE DONT WANNA READ. SQUARE

Apr 25, 2002
honestly bitch

i hope your not in the group knt,your givin the name a scar....

actin like a 15 year old broad....lil square bear....

you can be the 15 year old broad and yap
ill be the man and end it.....................................................