Aliens vs. Predator Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2005
SICK FINALLY A REAL ALIENS V.S. PREDATOR, THAT SHIT WAS GAY ON THE FIRST ONE WHEN TWO OF THE PREDATORS GET KILLED BY THE SAME ALIEN LIKE 5 MINUTES APART AND THEY WATERED DOWN THE VIOLENCE ALOT

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
mouth_my_nuts said:
That movie was called Dragon something, didn't say shit about aliens or predators...dragon wars or some shit
That was an ad. The trailer looked alright, Predator looked more female tho, I like how they're more badass villains in this one instead of fucking teaming up with some girl.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
yeah dude thank god. you know damn well the aliens nor the predator give a fuck about the humans. it should be an all out bloodbath IMFO. this one should be way better.

Jul 24, 2007
ya know...when the first one came out on dvd I was watching it at this party I was at.........and these three dudes starting urgueing about how the Predators couldn't see the aliens with infrared cuase they were cold blooded , or that they didnt have enough clothes on to be in antarctica...one dude even said....lazers don't fire like that..........i still laugh about that shyt...lol