ALERT DO NOT PAY FOR CDS FROM ME!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
my car was broken into while i was gettin some more lol so any auction i had is no longer valid... to those who already sent payment... i will be shipping them back... sorry for the inconvience
but be posted i have MANY NEW RARE SEALED AUCTIONS...
any ?s post here or email me @ [email protected]
thanks BTW its a new email... thanks

Apr 25, 2002
I am curious if people who sent are gonna get their money back... oh and dont even bother sending me any instant messages ... We both know you have jacked people on the board before.

And to those that dont get their money back... yall should have listened to an OG from the board.

Aug 15, 2002
MORON

now hold up i have 3 people who got everything from me and the other people who sent money are getting OTHER items so nobody got jacked... IF YOU THINK YOU GOT JACKED BY ME POST HERE AND THEN I CAN SHOW NOBODY GOT JACKED... and btw PLEASE STOP HATIN... nobody was jakced and if it aint your business then shut the fuck up

AND WHY WOULD I SAY DONT SEND ME THE $$$ MORON... shit

next time your wrong bout somethin msg me instead of being made to look like a fool...

ALSO HERE IS 2 people whog DID RECIEVE FROM ME IDIOT... READ FIRST

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41890

Nov 24, 2002
You don't respond your mails, so I post here.

kc rogue, I sent you out the cash more than a week ago, did you receive it ? If u did please send it back, it was $20 for too short - freaky tales part II & gangsta NIP - south park psycho