Albums on ebay don't miss out!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
maybe if i was a millionare i'd bid on your overpriced items.

Personally i like buying dope cd's at dope prices, not shit cd's for shit prices.... not sayin they are bad cd/tapes ... just def not worth that kind of skrilla, I can buy fat sacks for the price of one of your tapes @@!!

peace dogg.

Mar 8, 2005
MistaSmokalot said:
maybe if i was a millionare i'd bid on your overpriced items.

Personally i like buying dope cd's at dope prices, not shit cd's for shit prices.... not sayin they are bad cd/tapes ... just def not worth that kind of skrilla, I can buy fat sacks for the price of one of your tapes @@!!

peace dogg.
Only a few were up there, most of em are 9.99. Explain how that is over priced? I dunno why u are hatin on me, & on my other threads also...

mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
and to think, i bought that tape 5 years ago for 1.95. LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
thanks bro, that is EXACTLY what the fuck i'm talking about.

400 bucks can get me a fuckin lot of hookers and drugs, fuck a cd that was made out tha trunk.

IF i was a gangsta rapper that sold my shit out the trunk and didnt get a check from any of it and saw these fucks selling MY cd's and tape (LOL) for over hundred bucks on some internet shit I'd get my fuckin nine and their address and get my shit.

:dead:

peace.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeah that is the EXACT tape I bought though. Which makes it even funnier.. EVEN I thought I broke bread when I sold it. I was SO WRONG. LMAO.

I never got to see the auction listed, was it on 'buy it now'?.. If so, OMFG! Ima try that. Still got some rare midwest shit to unload on em..

I used to sell shit on gemm for a grip though.. So I'm just as bad as him, you would've enjoyed participatin in my last auctions though. Mans was sleepin.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...mcmuzik&include=0&rows=200&sort=8&completed=1

GoldIIIDeez, my profit margin on that tape was bigger than yours! :lick: but the overall profit wasn't :cry:

lemme know if u want some more tapes from me. Sometimes sellin on my stock is a risk though. I sold this guy Joe Blakk's 1st cd from '93, for $150.. He only sold it for $30.. you really gotta hype that shit, and network on IRC to get the tracks/existence of that shit out there...