Albums Info On MOB Niggaz Livin Decent?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
Can someone tell me what are all the albums that the group put out and tracklist for each album? i cant find any info anywhere. im specifically lookin for street stars affiliated and the arrival. others as well

thanks

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Quit putting false info out there....

Hit young doe on his myspace page he might have some more cause he had some reprinted not to long ago
Quit putting false info out there. Doe's my Lil' Homie. Elite Entertainment hasn't re-release any of the old titles, but we have included a bonus disc of Controversy to the Controversy II album. I have an extra copy of the Street Stars affiliated, but it don't go cheap. You have my neighborhood as your username, so you should already know that you can't find the old Elite Catalog nowhere out here. Born and Raised in the Bells, since 1975.

Jan 5, 2006
Quit putting false info out there. Doe's my Lil' Homie. Elite Entertainment hasn't re-release any of the old titles, but we have included a bonus disc of Controversy to the Controversy II album. I have an extra copy of the Street Stars affiliated, but it don't go cheap. You have my neighborhood as your username, so you should already know that you can't find the old Elite Catalog nowhere out here. Born and Raised in the Bells, since 1975.
ok bro.....he didnt re release them but he had some a while ago, i post up and drink wit him from time and he had a few.