Albums Coming Out????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
There was A lot of albums coming out so Can the Homies put Some Release Dates up on here? & where there albums will be available, I know They were announced late last yr, but a short memory mixed with some homies pushing there albums back for whatever reasons kinda threw me off......

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
4-14-11
Northern Lit Sessionz Vol. 2 "Tha Solo Mish"

17 trackz, no featurez except a few pre-laid hookz. it will be free for download everywhere i go but the official release and where im trying to get the most d/l numbers is gonna be on datpiff.com

slim case CDs will be 5 buckz.

me and rhino getting work done on the usual suspects duo but no date yet...

Aug 20, 2003
MURDERER'S ROW AND BAD INTENTIONS WILL BOTH DROP EARLY APRIL.THE STRANGULATION 5 IS SLATED FOR A JULY/AUG RELEASE.MY SECOND SOLO
THE GAME OF DEATH WILL DROP OCT/NOV.AND HOPEFULLY THE NIGHTMARE GANG WILL
DROP BY THE END OF THE YEAR.MY BAD ON PUSHING THE RELEASE DATE'S BUT IM TRYING 2 PUT THE BEST QUALITY PROJECTS OUT THERE....

Apr 21, 2007
Green:Tha Tale Of Betrayal Vol.2

Droppin cinco de mayo(may 5th for any gava's on here lol) As I Always do features will be slim,gonna push this one from Gilas To the bay,and up to the northwest got a couple of spots lined up for sales in salem and portland oregon,as well as download on itunes,nimbit.com,and out tha trunk!

Push,Pull,Strive:Tha Homeboy Tape vol.1

will Drop the last week of April for free download on DatPiff,livemixtape's,and a link ill have up for 4share.com this mixtape will have more features. gotta kill these mainstream beats as well ya feel me?
its gon be a good year for music,much luck to all the homies pushing there projects this year..

The tale of betrayal vol.1 free download below

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=md471895

Mar 17, 2010
MURDERER'S ROW AND BAD INTENTIONS WILL BOTH DROP EARLY APRIL.THE STRANGULATION 5 IS SLATED FOR A JULY/AUG RELEASE.MY SECOND SOLO
THE GAME OF DEATH WILL DROP OCT/NOV.AND HOPEFULLY THE NIGHTMARE GANG WILL
DROP BY THE END OF THE YEAR.MY BAD ON PUSHING THE RELEASE DATE'S BUT IM TRYING 2 PUT THE BEST QUALITY PROJECTS OUT THERE....
IMMA HAVE THAT SONG YOUR WAY REAL SOON FOR THE STRANGULATION 5 ILL SEND YOU A ROUGH COPY LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW..

Dec 28, 2009
March 11, 2011-Superior 1 & DEA "Better Late than Never" LP

April 2011-DEA ft. Nikohle "Come Over" single

June 2011-DEA "Life of a Player" LP

September 2011-DEA "Cadillac Music" LP

Definitely got more shit but these are ready to go.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
On 7-01-11

Im putting out a free to download mix-tape called- "Skip the Bullshit"

Features- Skarekrow, Lefty and ima get at XO Creep, thats all the features I need to have this mix-tape cracking. Il update later on about covers and tracklistings