ALBUM IN OCTOBER..finally.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
I know ill probably be cracked on, criticized, the usual on this dumb board. And i know this is old news to some, but i was in chapman recording for my album and travis happened to be there. As i was getting some snacks or what not from the kitchenette area, i over heard him talking about Everready coming out officially in october. but yo just a bug in your ear feel free to talk shit. ill check it next year when i check this board again. lol. dueces.

Jul 7, 2002
I wouldn't believe anything until they post a release date and then that's not even always final.

Think of it this way...2 years ago while Tech was recording someone at the studio surely heard them saying July 05, it came from them, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Putting out a CD properly has many variables that cannot always be gaged.

Jan 28, 2005
well at least it the october date seems more secure than any other supposed date we've heard before... good luck to everyone and everything involved getting it out then...

Feb 12, 2006
October, not long, but ... where's this kutt mixtape i was jus reading about that should be very close to being out... My ears been dry all summer need music. The regime mixtape is a little weak compared to the first 2. Jus wondering is Kutt's gonna have original beats or what. Need something new here!

Jan 10, 2006
Hollow said:
I heard it was already out, but he only released it in Japan. :x

Nah, I just came back from japan and it wasn't there. Anyways, I hope it'll be out in October, hopefully the tuesday before my birthday...that would be nice.

Aug 17, 2002
I hope it does come out in October... but...just like all his other releases... it seemes like they are made to be pushed back... I think I still have some flyers when i used to bo out and do that shit back then and put them up when absolute power was supposed to come out early summer and came out three months later... You HAVE to remember...this is a BUSINESS... and with Tech doing it Indie things have to go right to put it out...remember... they arent part of a MACHINE like the major labels... they have to make their own time ...anyway... its been about two years since my last post..figured id try it here.. :p ... and yah... Id just listen to Roberto...he has always known what he talks about

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech has been saying it's coming soon for what, 2 years now? kAo5 overheard Travis saying it, so maybe Trav speaks more from a business standpoint rather then wishful thinking as Tech may have been? Iunno if that even makes sense.

Oct 12, 2004
iam37one said:
Hollow said:
I heard it was already out, but he only released it in Japan.
Nah, I just came back from japan and it wasn't there. Anyways, I hope it'll be out in October, hopefully the tuesday before my birthday...that would be niceNah, I just came back from japan and it wasn't there. Anyways, I hope it'll be out in October, hopefully the tuesday before my birthday...that would be nice.
HI! I'm sarcasm! Have we met?

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Tech's promoter's myspace is covered with shit saying its going to be October, he posts a bulletin every other day about it, I sent him a message and asked if it was "for sure" and he said it was...whatever, just my 2 cents..we'll see if its in my cd player come october.