ALBUM COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I don't have to explain my relationship with Warfare is with u or anybody else. real people know who i fuck with and how they introduce me to people.
on Outside's dick , don't forget clit too ..........boy don't u know C Saw will beat u down if I ask her too. that girl is like my big sister ........
II Tone: who do u think told Tone about this website and soundclick ????? and i have choppin it up with dude for months before he came on the site.
keep trying to make me look bad, I ain;t trippin on u what so ever, u don;t even have warning track power

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
I don't have to explain my relationship with Warfare is with u or anybody else. real people know who i fuck with and how they introduce me to people.
on Outside's dick , don't forget clit too ..........boy don't u know C Saw will beat u down if I ask her too. that girl is like my big sister ........
II Tone: who do u think told Tone about this website and soundclick ????? and i have choppin it up with dude for months before he came on the site.
keep trying to make me look bad, I ain;t trippin on u what so ever, u don;t even have warning track power

So why ride dicks? I still didn't get the answer boy. You talkin about shit you don't know. I'm sure their gonna listen to a 25 yr old jobless dick riding livin with mom slangin cd-r's out the trunk ass bitch. I forgot your deep up here dogg and deep down there. HA. Like I said lets speak on the phone. 219-741-5927. I mean its like you say you making moves, but you aint seeing a penny dogg. I don't respect that shit at all, you helping get sumones name out who doesn't give a fuck about you. Daynja knows you as the "faggot" that is on the outside lookin in. So I mean what does that really mean? It aint like an outsider saying it, a fuckin group member is. Damn homie, I'd put the barrel in my mouth and pull for the sweet release, cuz you aint shit.
one

Feb 8, 2003
@CASH

ITS BEEN A WHILE SMUCK I HOPE YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS OVER ME AND YOU JUST BEGUN AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED..

RECTANGLE HEAD ASS NIGGA YOU LOOK LAME ON THAT COVER BOY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ON HOW SQUARE YOU REALLY LOOK WITH YOUR CROOKED HAIR LINE, DEFORMED BOX HEAD, U LOOK HANDICAP TO BE HONEST. STRAIGHT HOMO THUG I WOULD DEMOLISH YOU ONE ON ONE, IF YOU EVER GOT IN MY FACE. ANOTHER THING FAGGOT TURN YOUR PHONE ON WHEN YOU ASK ME TO CALL BECAUSE I CALLED TWICE! THE TRUTH IS YOU CAN'T SEE CESOLITO A.K.A L.A.M.A.R ON THESE STREETS BOY..

Get some facial hair and weight on you (actually go through puberty) then fuck with me!

DUECE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
@CASH

ITS BEEN A WHILE SMUCK I HOPE YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS OVER ME AND YOU JUST BEGUN AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED..

RECTANGLE HEAD ASS NIGGA YOU LOOK LAME ON THAT COVER BOY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ON HOW SQUARE YOU REALLY LOOK WITH YOUR CROOKED HAIR LINE, DEFORMED BOX HEAD, U LOOK HANDICAP TO BE HONEST. STRAIGHT HOMO THUG I WOULD DEMOLISH YOU ONE ON ONE, IF YOU EVER GOT IN MY FACE. ANOTHER THING FAGGOT TURN YOUR PHONE ON WHEN YOU ASK ME TO CALL BECAUSE I CALLED TWICE! THE TRUTH IS YOU CAN'T SEE CESOLITO A.K.A L.A.M.A.R ON THESE STREETS BOY..

Get some facial hair and weight on you (actually go through puberty) then fuck with me!

DUECE OUT!
Then why you talkin dogg. Phone's been on all day everyday.
one

Aug 26, 2002
Cash u on some "TALK SHOW" shit................
I'm 24 , i won't be 25 until Dec 28th, 2004
U really think I'm broke????? Boy I pay for my own shit , except for the roof over my head..i live at home big fucking deal alot people my age are at home with their parents.
Daynja calls me Faggot, how many times as he said the shit to my face??? oh yeah non
If I was such a dickhead i would and could make fun of Daynja all day long and what my boys really think of dude. Actually the only LW member who likes him is Blaze, but blaze shows love to all of us.
u graspin for straws
and your making your self look real childish
oh yeah, C Saw said Hi, and then she said Cash who????????????????

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
U really think I'm broke????? Boy I pay for my own shit , except for the roof over my head..i live at home big fucking deal alot people my age are at home with their parents.
Daynja calls me Faggot, how many times as he said the shit to my face??? oh yeah non
If I was such a dickhead i would and could make fun of Daynja all day long and what my boys really think of dude. Actually the only LW member who likes him is Blaze, but blaze shows love to all of us.
u graspin for straws
C-Saw know me. Ask her about Capone, Knightmare, Cassanova, Ca$h, (U.K.). I aint on talkshow shit, Its just pisses me off heavily when people make comments and do faggot shit. People like Cesolitio piss me off too dogg. Making horrible music talks like he some killa, then insults me about my looks, I aint no faggot ass mutha fucka, but I aint into people making threats they can't come through with. Call me set it up, video tape it. Matter of fact lets just see how many more thousands of albums I soundscan than all your releases. Oh yea, Cesolito, I DON'T ANSWER PRIVATE CALLS, IF THAT WAS YOU, THATS WHY I AINT ANSWER FAGGOT.
one

Feb 8, 2003
WHY DON'T YOU DROP A SOLO I CAN OUT RAP YOU ANYDAY. FREESTYLES OR WRITTEN I WOULD MANGLE YOU KID.

A few of my niggas saw your picture and they Laughed hard straight said leave that hilljack alone he is not even on your level you would sleep him. lol Little Curtis.

You started this shit with us by hating and running them D.S.L s'. You should have kept your hate to yourself. You act so steel on the Net but in real life you would run like you in a Marathon.
I called and your phone was turned off straight to voice mail. But fuck talking on the phone B what type of peasent are you really (I wonder). I'm not trying to date , have phone sex or pick you up queer. You never heard nothing off my new album so quit fronting like you have because its not even done being mixed and mastered I have my fanbase and we rock our shit like champs ask Kaine(from the Ying Yang Twins), Cuban Link, so speak on what you know.

But on some real shit do you got a cousin named Shenna? You look like her lil cousin that use to cock block when I use to come over her crib and fuck her in the mouth.

Feb 8, 2003
jesse james said:
u graspin for straws

I told you when we talked about this CASH character didn't I?

You don't have to prove shit nephew I know for a fact you down with LW because you the one who introduced me to KloseOut & Myscheif.

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
WHY DON'T YOU DROP A SOLO I CAN OUT RAP YOU ANYDAY. FREESTYLES OR WRITTEN I WOULD MANGLE YOU KID.

A few of my niggas saw your picture and they Laughed hard straight said leave that hilljack alone he is not even on your level you would sleep him. lol Little Curtis.

You started this shit with us by hating and running them D.S.L s'. You should have kept your hate to yourself. You act so steel on the Net but in real life you would run like you in a Marathon.
I called and your phone was turned off straight to voice mail. But fuck talking on the phone B what type of peasent are you really (I wonder). I'm not trying to date , have phone sex or pick you up queer. You never heard nothing off my new album so quit fronting like you have because its not even done being mixed and mastered I have my fanbase and we rock our shit like champs ask Kaine(from the Ying Yang Twins), Cuban Link, so speak on what you know.

But on some real shit do you got a cousin named Shenna? You look like her lil cousin that use to cock block when I use to come over her crib and fuck her in the mouth.

See this the thing dogg, I aint gonna keep going back and forth. I gave you my number, if you wanna holla and get down top business then do it. YOUR SUCH A KILLA YOU CALLED ME PRIVATE, SCARED THAT I'D CALL YA HOUSE BACK, AND MESS FAM. I'm still waiting, I aint replying again. You aint making no underground noise. I have a full solo CD recorded from back in 2001. You crazy dogg, you t alkin, but I'm willin to get down to business. Make the drive.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:

See this the thing dogg, I aint gonna keep going back and forth. I gave you my number, if you wanna holla and get down to business then do it. YOUR SUCH A KILLA YOU CALLED ME PRIVATE, SCARED THAT I'D CALL YA HOUSE BACK. I'm still waiting, I aint replying again. You aint making no underground noise. I have a full solo CD recorded from back in 2001. Thats the thing, you shit isn't even industry standard though, the production, the quality is horrible, and that was my first thought when I heard ya shit. Mutha fuckas don't want that crackin, echo bullshit, in they CD player. You crazy dogg, you talkin, but I'm willin to get down to business. Make the drive.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Yea, I'll hit you this weekend dogg.

It aint about bridges being burned. I got plenty of them to cross. The music speak for itself. Just wait....It really just trips me out with this whole internet hard ass shit. I'm real outspoken in person and this fag shit just amps me up, cuz half the shit people talkin aint really walkin.
one

Apr 25, 2002
On the hustle-Lil C.S., Mackvillin, Ca$h

Out the way-Al Kapone, Mr. Sche, Capone, Knightmare, Ca$h,

Da Reapa

Talkshow-Boss Bytch, Dulaa, C-Saw, Mr. Sche, Ca$h, Capone

Won't be barred-Ca$h, Yung Licwit, Bay Loc (Mr. Sche hook)

Soldiers-Young Droop, Yun-Gun, Ca$h, Nicc Saccs

Decapitation-X-Raided

Paybak-T-Rock, DJ Cree, Ca$h

Live from the graveyard-Mac Pacino, King Czar, Nicc Saccs

Posted-Cool Nutz, Dawreck of Triple Darkness, Ca$h

Take ya shirts off-Mr. Sche, Ca$h, Capone

Till the day I die-Indo G, Ca$h, Capone, (Mr. Sche Hook)

Drama my whole life-Mac T Dog and Ca$h

Setup Bitches-Tom Skee Mask, Mr. Sche, Blue Boy, Ca$h, Capone

Also Da Reapa will have a solo, the song with Skinny Pimp is untitled as of now. Mr. Sche's solo is also untitled, and we got a big ass posse cut in the works.
one