Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I wouldn't go with a religious cover. At least not one that low key. If you're gonna make fun of religion it's gotta be harder than that.

You'd get more of a reaction off the grotesque than that. Like a the virgin mary hanging from a meat hook naked with just her top piece on her head with a baby jesus hanging from an umbilical cord wrapped around it's neck on the floor wearing a crown of throwns. Like something you would see on a Cannibal Corpse album cover.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't go with a religious cover. At least not one that low key. If you're gonna make fun of religion it's gotta be harder than that.

You'd get more of a reaction off the grotesque than that. Like a the virgin mary hanging from a meat hook naked with just her top piece on her head with a baby jesus hanging from an umbilical cord wrapped around it's neck on the floor wearing a crown of throwns. Like something you would see on a Cannibal Corpse album cover.
um....I'm Christian

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
um....I'm Christian
Sorry. I was thinking of what I would do.

All bias set aside. If a cover looks professional and well made it will be taken into consideration when someone is online or at a store. If it's grotesque it will catch peoples attention. Especially in this genre. Don't see too many contra-versial covers floating around much.

Take the SIDSand SHG cover into consideration.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Sorry. I was thinking of what I would do.

All bias set aside. If a cover looks professional and well made it will be taken into consideration when someone is online or at a store. If it's grotesque it will catch peoples attention. Especially in this genre. Don't see too many contra-versial covers floating around much.

Take the SIDSand SHG cover into consideration.
I shall take them into consideration. I thought what he sent me look dope, because I thought it was original, but now I'm pissed it's not. I did want a cover to come on a little lighter, so as to not just throw blood in people's face, but I also think a shock style cover would be good for attention.