Album Cover SICC DEMON And I Are Working On

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
its aight, the reason why i say that is because the house and the car arent that great of quality, and with the guys behind them (which are really good quality) makes the whole thing off, maybe lower the opacity on the guys to make them darker so it will even everything out....and add some texture to the HAFWAY HOUSE font and the box....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Spokane Heataz said:
maybe lower the opacity on the guys to make them darker so it will even everything out....and add some texture to the HAFWAY HOUSE font and the box....
i was thinking the same thing about lowering the opacity to make them darker......i like the font and text at the bottom, that's tight as fuck....the box with hafway house in it is cooh.....maybe add something to it....and i think the lines going across the cover look weird.....and the features list doesn't look like it goes with the rest of the cover to me.....maybe have it listed some other way, rather than across the whole cover.......

but it is tight.....sicc demon always comes tight, and so does my homey mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! lol

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
looka pretty good. But i would make the sky darker. The nice blue sky makes it seem all happy when the mood should be eerie.. also the dude in the middle's pic looks kinda goofy... i think if you are gonna make an eerie cover it should ALL be eerie, not just the house. But it's a good start.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
now that i look at it....the guy on the right reminds me of BG Hoe Cake....aka BG No Joke.....he was on 3 songs on the IK album that SLR put out....his new shit on BD's label is comedy....he sounds like he's castrated....lmfao.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
im not feelin it as much as the old version, it had a darker feel to it. id go wit that one. the blue sky dont go wit tha hearse and old house. the pic of the guy on the right looks like he's givin a two thumbs up *in best fonzie voice* AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
EvilWayz said:
im not feelin it as much as the old version, it had a darker feel to it. id go wit that one. the blue sky dont go wit tha hearse and old house. the pic of the guy on the right looks like he's givin a two thumbs up *in best fonzie voice* AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
Yeah it does look a little like that, but he has his arms crossed. LOL!

Late!

May 5, 2002
I'd say raise the brightness on the house/car. maybe do a different tint of blue on the bottom text glow and brighten up the text. its like the top of it has a nice brightness to it and the bottom is all dark and gloomy. either or...