album cover...comments please...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
the text is in some serious need of an overhaul.........its just too plain 4 my taste dogg..........

u still interested in tha Logo Design? ive got a couple of concepts that would look sick..............holla at me

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i'm still workin on it...i'm learnin photoshop...i'ma mess wit' the font a lil more before i say i got my final product...

@evilwayz...i'ma get at you in a minute...i'm usin the name "Whoridin' Music" right now...if you can come up wit' some koo consepts for that get at me...i'll PM you tommorrow about it...

M

mr2productionz

ay good job kavie...pop ya collar and shake them haters like tha luniz. cover looks coo and i'm sure you got lyrics to back it up. ima cop the album when it drops. TO ERRBODY ELSE, SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND! IT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.

M

mr2productionz

hell yeah i was right. kavie got spits...i just peeped his soundclick site under his sig, even got a young ass child on there spittin. anyway, go peep, shits hot.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
mr2productionz said:
hell yeah i was right. kavie got spits...i just peeped his soundclick site under his sig, even got a young ass child on there spittin. anyway, go peep, shits hot.
thanx dawg...the one that sound hella young is "Lil' One", she ain't that young, she 13...but i only fuck wit' peoples that got heat...watch out for us...i got some more suprises comin'...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Slappin Beatz said:
kavie you garbage you raplike ak al;l fake shit be reel muthafucker you monclair suker
LoL^^^ Man why are you talkin shit to kavie when your beats are straight up wack? will smith couldn't get jiggy on ya shity, lil homo ass mark.....

I told you bout the cover Kavie.... needs allot of focing up but the picture is workin... maybe practice and expiriment different effects for the text.... i dunno

pz

K

knightridaz

@ kavie

your shit is tight fool.........i checked out your shit and u got lyrics......u got beats too.......too me the cover looks good.......everything looks good........but it doesnt matter on what the cover or anything looks like, as long u bringin heat with them lyrics.......itll be off the hook.......