Albert Pulls Hoes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
What are you asking? Im so fucking confused. This reminds me of NAMO...Did you just start watching baseball?
How do you not know about Albert the machine? This dude has averaged 30hr, 150+ hits, 100+ RBI's, 100+ runs, 320 career avg, 30 + doubles for like 12 seasons in a row.

I played all the way up to legion baseball so no I haven't started watchin.

Who can you compare his stats too? I'm talking active players. That is my question.

I doubt he'll keep up the numbers but he is still young and can easily top A-Rod by the time his career ends at this pace.

I doubt this dude is on Roids unless he has a top notch chemist.

Never know though...

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
he will reach 500 homers this year!...only his 2nd year in with the angels,..by the time his time is up in la ,barroid bonds record will be gone!..and if hes on any ped's,..why is he still limping around on a bum foot?..that shit wouldnt be as noticable or maybe even healed up,for the time being, with steroids!...but we know he aint and he is STILL hitting them out the park;look it last year,started slow,finished with 30 homers!....get real man,he has always been known to have a good strong work out routine,starting workouts even before spring training even starts!..hes just so solid as a player he dosnt need steroids!...he aint blowing up body wise year after year like barroid did!...he been the same size this whole time!...if anything take a look at braun and a-roid if u wanna blame somebody!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
he will reach 500 homers this year!...only his 2nd year in with the angels,..by the time his time is up in la ,barroid bonds record will be gone!..and if hes on any ped's,..why is he still limping around on a bum foot?..that shit wouldnt be as noticable or maybe even healed up,for the time being, with steroids!...but we know he aint and he is STILL hitting them out the park;look it last year,started slow,finished with 30 homers!....get real man,he has always been known to have a good strong work out routine,starting workouts even before spring training even starts!..hes just so solid as a player he dosnt need steroids!...he aint blowing up body wise year after year like barroid did!...he been the same size this whole time!...if anything take a look at braun and a-roid if u wanna blame somebody!
You used 9 exclamation points on Albert Pujols.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
...and I doubt he catches Bonds. He'd have to hit 30 hr's a year for almost another 10 seasons. No injuries, no down years, not likely for someone that'll be 44 by that time. Not taking anything away from Albert, he's a great hitter, one of the greatest ever, but he's going against a gigantic steroid-user.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
so,..then u got the point,right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right! ! ! ! !....ok then,...proceed!

how many was that?

!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Says the guy who's all inspecting my typing skills and studying my every move!..gtfo,nerdy ass square bear!