Alabama Vs Texas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bama or Texas

• Alabama

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Texas

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
TCU did not impress me one bit.

These teams cruise in with shitty opponents and then bitch about the system. I agree the system is shit but i didnt see anything from them last night that made me think they could beat bama, florida, texas etc

Apr 5, 2003
well TCU and BSU scheudle really dont seem like there competition is upto par either
What gets me is when TCU or BSU plays a weak confernece opponent they get critized for it but when Bama and Florida whoops on a creampuff from the FCS all the media folks bust nuts over Tebow and Ingram highlights like they did something spectacular.

May 9, 2002
well TCU and BSU scheudle really dont seem like there competition is upto par either
TCU played and beat ACC runner up Clemson IN DEATH VALLEY and BSU played and beat Pac-10 champ Oregon.

AQ teams are SCARED to schedule these schools becuase its a lose-lose situation for them. They win, big whoop. They lose, it looks terrible on their SOS.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Very true.

I dunno. Me personally i can just tell the quality is not quite up there with the bigger schools.

they will never get the best athletes so more than likely they will never win a big game.

May 9, 2002
Very true.

I dunno. Me personally i can just tell the quality is not quite up there with the bigger schools.

they will never get the best athletes so more than likely they will never win a big game.
If you dont give them a CHANCE to play "a big game", then we will never know.

BTW, you should look and see what non-AQ school's BCS record are. Its better than the ACC and Big East, FYI...and they are AQ conferences.