Al Davis press conference is on NFL Network live...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i honestly really do feel sorry for them. It's like a no win situation, they can stay supporting the team which in no time soon will get better, or change teams and have people call them bandwagon fans.

Like 3vid3nc3 said in a post earlier, he wil lsupport them but no spend money on tix, gear etc.....you gotta feel for that because as a fan of a team yo uwant to do that stuff, but he's right in not doing so.
I've never felt this way about one of my teams...its like on one hand I almost just want them to keep losing because Im so tired and fed up with Al and on the other hand, I want them to win cuz Im still a Raider and want the best for the team. Even if I wanted to jump ship to another team I dont think I could ever do it...my heart is with the Raiders and that will never change. I told myself after the Denver game that its not worth getting too emotionally involved in the games so I tried watching them as more of a casual fan but it just wasn't happening...when the team blows games it still hurts..:ermm:

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I know he's the devil's grandpa, but someone needs to JFK the bastard when he's on the way to the coleseium.

he's a fuckin' nuttjob.

ever since the marcus allen incident, he's been committed to being an excellent asshole