AK47 x Waka Flocka Flame x Husalah [Studio Session]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Its not that fuckin top secret and special of a fuckin thing to be editing like that... Like oooh g-14 classified we cant let more than 2.9 seconds of it be seen at a time

Do they think we're gonna check back everyday full of anticipation and excitement just counting down the days to when we can finally see the extended version of a sale fone video of 47 incoherrant niggaz fartin around in the studio?

Dec 4, 2004
Cant wait for the second trailer to the studio session video of the snippet of the collab on the sampler thats gonna be on the pre-album to the album!!!!!!! I wanna see Hus and Waka eat KFC together in the studio while their verses are mixed down. you think Hus uses a whole packet of butter on his biscuit?

Jun 5, 2004
I totally wanna see the commercial of the snippets of the teaser of pt 12!

So far theyve shown 19 seconds of a fun-filled day... First husalah takes waka to get a perm at his salon so that he can get beautiful and goregous, then they eat brunch at Sally's, then he takes him shopping at the Metro Store, and then he gives waka a tour of his old home in the Pepplo Projects!

May 7, 2002
I totally wanna see the commercial of the snippets of the teaser of pt 12!

So far theyve shown 19 seconds of a fun-filled day... First husalah takes waka to get a perm at his salon so that he can get beautiful and goregous, then they eat brunch at Sally's, then he takes him shopping at the Metro Store, and then he gives waka a tour of his old home in the Pepplo Projects!
Lol

Sep 5, 2013
Does nobody think it's weird he did a song with A-Wax called these bros ain't loyal, now he's working with Husalah? He's made several song with A-Wax, you can't tell me he didn't know about the issue.

Jul 6, 2009
Does nobody think it's weird he did a song with A-Wax called these bros ain't loyal, now he's working with Husalah? He's made several song with A-Wax, you can't tell me he didn't know about the issue.
Probably has no idea. I doubt wax introduces himself "hey I'm a-wax I got beef with husalah and the mob figgaz, nice to meet you"