AK of do or die mixtape..i got it its fire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
ak wrecks dat bowwow beat freshasme or sum shit n that jayz is that yo chick beat he shits on that n hes got a pimp track with johnny p

Mar 29, 2005
The only tracks I think are any good are "Plush," which was disappointing in my opinion after all the hype over this song, and the Intro. Overall, this CD is definately not worth the $20 the Tip was asking for it...I would not even pay $10.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
DABullsDABears said:
The only tracks I think are any good are "Plush," which was disappointing in my opinion after all the hype over this song, and the Intro. Overall, this CD is definately not worth the $20 the Tip was asking for it...I would not even pay $10.
agree 1000% shit was weak as hell id would have rather waited for his actual solo cd than hear a weak ass mixtape he threw together in a weeks time... id rate this garbage a 2 out of 5 simply because im a ak fan

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
midwest314 said:
agree 1000% shit was weak as hell id would have rather waited for his actual solo cd than hear a weak ass mixtape he threw together in a weeks time... id rate this garbage a 2 out of 5 simply because im a ak fan
I agree, except with the Plush part cuz tha song is tight as hell to me. It did seem like some throwed together shit. I was expectin much more fromt his shit. That's why for the most part, I download before I buy cuz I'd be pissed as hell if I payed $20 for it.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
im talkin bout his flow he wrecks that is that yo bitch beat that track sudda been him n twista instead of gayz

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
DABullsDABears said:
I just ordered it from the Tip. I don't even care if it only has a few good songs. I will cop anything with Do Or Die or JP on it