Ain't this a bitch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Went over to Rasputin's to cop some new shit....came out with nothing....when the hell is that Ya Boy out? I thought it's already out in stores? Looked for the DJ Backside Vol 2 Mixtape...fucken strike two....then I was trying to find that Obstacles soundtrack....zilch....I saw the Gorilla Pits CD and Lee Majorz-Scraper Muzic....nice features on it, but I'm a little on the skeptical side...Y'all got some snippets I can hear? Holla back!

Apr 5, 2004
yea man i know wat u mean, i was in amoebas in frisco on sat, and i was lookin for that dj backside, and new gorillapits, but they didnt have them, i didnt really see anything else that caught my attention so i left wit nothing too, i herd that new gorillapits cd, its ok, its got a couple good songs on there, but i wasnt really feelin it to much, production wise mostly.

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
HELL YEA , THIS CD IZ TEN TIMES BETTER MANE , HELLA PEOPLE ON THIS SITE CAN VOUCH FOR THAT , I WILL POST SOME AUDIO UP LATER ON BUT YOU CAN GO TO MY SITE WWW.FREEKOS.COM AND HEAR A TRACK CALLED "READY" ON THE STATEMENTS PAGE TO GET A DOSE OF WHAT THE ALBUM IS SOUNDING LIKE...............

Jul 20, 2002
kontac said:
Look for the beats by the bay film in rasputins on thursday worth every penny and yeah that kos cd is 100% better then the first they stepped they game up big time
How much is that beats by the bay man ? I want to cop a copy.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
The track is aight...nice flows, but I wasn't feelin it to the full extent...dunno...jus wasn't....I do like the layout of your site though.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
lollll yo ain't dobad that corny ass lookin craccer with the pony tail ? get the fucc outa here, its honkeys and mexicans like that, thas blacc ballin the game floodin' the raccs with basura, no te miento

But trip, mark 7 got heat, this mothafuccer got them dark ass evil beats, feelin' em' with both hands...I need to get my hands on another cd like ''theme music to drug dealin and killin'' and Im straiiiiiiight

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
SORRY TO HEAR YOU WASNT FEELIN THE TRACK MANE , IM FINNA POST SOME MORE AUDIO OFF THE CD FOR NIGGAZ TO PEEP , BUT ITS ALOT OF MUTHAFUCKAZ SLEEPIN ON US IM JUS TRYNA GET THE MUSIC OUT THERE.......................