Aight....My Offical return to some audio shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
@BANE......EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID I SUCK....(doesnt bother me not one bit)......IM NO HATER ON HERE.......IM A REAL NIGGA......IMMA GIVE IT UP TO YOU ON THIS ONE.....THAT SHIT YOU HAD AGAINST CONQUEST WAS MASHIN......BEATS WERE SUPER NICE....PRODUCTION TOO........BUT YEA.....TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT

@conquest........WHY YOU STILL HATIN MAYNE??....ALL THAT AGGRESION PINNED UP........HOW MANY MORE NIGGAZ GOTTA RIP YOU ON THIS SITE....FIRST ME AND MOODSWANG...THEN BANE TURNED YO ASS TO ASHES AND DUMPED YOU OUT........I TOLD YOU AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD.........."THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL DEMISE".........GIVE IT UP.....AND YEA.....MY SHIT WAS TIGHT NIGGA

May 17, 2002
to be honest with both of you, i never heard your tracks prior to me comin in and talkin shit, i just wanted a good battle, i aint no hater im all about the battle, but around here you gotta instigate to get a battle,cuz every time i post up a who wants to battle thread or i have the homie do it either no one responds or you get 100,000,000 people throwing text in there. you both had good audios and you both have my respect cuz i know it aint easy throwin up your audios....but thanks for the battle conquest, imma go home tonight to peep your track, they wont let me download shit here at work....so i hope there is no hard feelings?

Jan 22, 2003
BANETHEMERCILES said:
to be honest with both of you, i never heard your tracks prior to me comin in and talkin shit, i just wanted a good battle, i aint no hater im all about the battle, but around here you gotta instigate to get a battle,cuz every time i post up a who wants to battle thread or i have the homie do it either no one responds or you get 100,000,000 people throwing text in there. you both had good audios and you both have my respect cuz i know it aint easy throwin up your audios....but thanks for the battle conquest, imma go home tonight to peep your track, they wont let me download shit here at work....so i hope there is no hard feelings?
aye mayne, i never held any hate against u bruh. If u notcie during this whoe challenge i never took anything to heart. no, "punk bitch" or any of that shit cuz u right, im jus wanting to battle, if i get ripped, i jus gotta suck it up, give u your props and move on to the next track. lol....if u peep the time, notice it was 11:55 and i wanted my shit up before wedsnday was over lol. U definately got spits and some slick beats, no denying that....but now u gained my respect homie. I feel what u say that if u ask for a challenge it never comes, so u gotta stir the pot of emotions in a lot of other cats to give them the motivation to actualy put one up....good shit homie.

@conquest........WHY YOU STILL HATIN MAYNE??....ALL THAT AGGRESION PINNED UP........HOW MANY MORE NIGGAZ GOTTA RIP YOU ON THIS SITE....FIRST ME AND MOODSWANG...THEN BANE TURNED YO ASS TO ASHES AND DUMPED YOU OUT........I TOLD YOU AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD.........."THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL DEMISE".........GIVE IT UP.....AND YEA.....MY SHIT WAS TIGHT NIGGA
? u got me scratchin my head. Many moons ago we had a challenge and u got yours up. My comp breaks and so when i finally get back up here i post my reply. After i busted my new shit and my old shit, i didn't adress u. so what u talkin im still hatin? throughout this whole thread i been civil.

May 17, 2002
its all gravy, we will have to do it again sometime....hopefully this place picks up a little bit so there is more audio competition...and i dont have to keep running around and pissing people off...hehehe

Jun 9, 2002
ok.... conquest... stop puttin effects to your voice to cover up the fact you're whispering and you have a horrible voice and a terrible accent... lyrics werent bad tho...

other guy... deucefaced...

you can spit on beat... not a bad delivery... but your lyrics SUCK!!!! BOOOOO!!!!!

if this was a battle...

itd be a tie... i dont know which track sucked less...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
@CONQUEST.......AIIGHT THEN ITS COOL.......WE CAN BE CIVIL

@BANE........I FEEL YOU ON THE AUDIO BATTLE THING........I SAID IT BEFORE THOUGH....IM NOT A BATTLE RAPPER BUT I CANT STAND READIN TEXT....NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WHO AINT GOT A MIC......BUT HOPEFULLY IT DOES PICK UP

Jan 22, 2003
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
ok.... conquest... stop puttin effects to your voice to cover up the fact you're whispering and you have a horrible voice and a terrible accent... lyrics werent bad tho..
uh i never whispered, i dont have an accent and theres only one song i used effects for a whole verse...the others were reverb from the corner my mic was facing....i moved it the other direction for banes battle and got a much better sound.

i appreticate the constructive criticism.

Jan 22, 2003
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
you dont have an accent???

okay...

geezz... i wonder if you DONT live somewhere in the SOUTH...

.::note sarcasm::.
lmao i dont.....note the location "sittin on the dock of the bay" lmao. bay area born and raised. i dont have an accent lmao.