aight CS heres what i think after soakin tha soundtrack and Ghetto Classics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
alright the Soundtrack i think is pretty dope, but there is a good 4-5 tracks that i just skip thru... the dopest tracks are San Diego Got Heat, Block Smashin, Blue Phantoms, POISONOUS CITY (im lovin this track), Transactions, West Coast EmCeein... im feeiln Dollars and SINS over this one...

Ghetto Classics i have tried hard but just cant feel man... maybe its just becuase its not as high budget as your other 2 CD's i dont know, but its not my kinda shit. i do feel the tracks Dollars and SINS, Set That Triple H Out, and Holdin Court in the Streets..

i feel Dollars and SINS the most out of any of your albums and i got em all.. im gonna continue to buy them all cuz i know the shits only gonna get better and i would rather give my money to the rappers who are about their shit and can sit on this comp and chop it up wit tha fans...

keep doin what u do CS

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Good lookin' homey on your honest opinion. As far as Ghetto Classics it's not up to par for 2003, so if you hear it for the first time now, you might not feel all of it, but for 98 and 99 it was tight. The response I got on that album was about 85 to 90% positive, but the ones that didn't like it said they don't like them old school beats like on Retired Hoodrats, This shit is bumpin'.., Down Ass Bitch, That's the Bombay, but that was the era of remakin' old songs, so I got caught up in that. That's why ever since then I only use original production. It's crazy though, cuz Deuce said he likes Ghetto Classics better than Dollars & Sins. Only him and one other person has ever told me that. I listen to Ghetto Classics now and catch a lot of mistakes in that album. All I can say is no one will ever say my first album was my best, and I fell off after then. Good lookin' on the support. Much love.

C.S. Heat

Mar 15, 2003
-TiM C- said:

i feel Dollars and SINS the most out of any of your albums and i got em all.. im gonna continue to buy them all cuz i know the shits only gonna get better and i would rather give my money to the rappers who are about their shit and can sit on this comp and chop it up wit tha fans...

keep doin what u do CS

I gotta Co-Sign on that up top LOC..Dollars and Sins is my shit CUZZ!! I'm really feelin your style LoCCo, you C gettin a nigga amped the fuCC up and shit, Straight up you C fuCCin that shit up. You C spittin that fast kind of un-orthodox type shit and I'm feelin it with both hands CUZZ. One of the REALEST in the Game and I'll Co-Sign on that shit 2. I know it's only like an Intro 2 Dollars and Sins but I C bumpin "Street Histroy Lesson" on repeat and shit, You should have roCCed that shit a little longer doe. and "Thug Tears" get burn too Cuzz, My brother's still LoCCed the fuCC up too (Another "G" from the Set) and I felt like you was me rappin that shit, On everything CUZZ. Yo shit keep gettin better and better homie and I'm gon always support a Rip-Rider, Keep smashin 4 them chips Loc and shake them busta ass muthaphuCCas off homies, Yo shit is tight!!

SD OG

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Re: Re: aight CS heres what i think after soakin tha soundtrack and Ghetto Classics

San DIEgo OG said:

I gotta Co-Sign on that up top LOC..Dollars and Sins is my shit CUZZ!! I'm really feelin your style LoCCo, you C gettin a nigga amped the fuCC up and shit, Straight up you C fuCCin that shit up. You C spittin that fast kind of un-orthodox type shit and I'm feelin it with both hands CUZZ. One of the REALEST in the Game and I'll Co-Sign on that shit 2. I know it's only like an Intro 2 Dollars and Sins but I C bumpin "Street Histroy Lesson" on repeat and shit, You should have roCCed that shit a little longer doe. and "Thug Tears" get burn too Cuzz, My brother's still LoCCed the fuCC up too (Another "G" from the Set) and I felt like you was me rappin that shit, On everything CUZZ. Yo shit keep gettin better and better homie and I'm gon always support a Rip-Rider, Keep smashin 4 them chips Loc and shake them busta ass muthaphuCCas off homies, Yo shit is tight!!

SD OG
Much love homey. A nigga appreciates the support, and more importantly someone that actually recognizes and gives credit. Most don't. Most niggaz only give credit to the niggaz they "like for whatever reason, that's not ALL based on their skills". Niggaz just gravitate to diff. niggaz for different reasons, but I've seen you give credit to EVERYBODY no matter what side they're on. 1

C.S. Heat

Mar 15, 2003
Re: Re: Re: aight CS heres what i think after soakin tha soundtrack and Ghetto Classics

LIL C.S. said:

Much love homey. A nigga appreciates the support, and more importantly someone that actually recognizes and gives credit. Most don't. Most niggaz only give credit to the niggaz they "like for whatever reason, that's not ALL based on their skills". Niggaz just gravitate to diff. niggaz for different reasons, but I've seen you give credit to EVERYBODY no matter what side they're on. 1

C.S. Heat

I'm just C-ing real and from the heart CUZZ, You right I have given bloods props 2 and don't discriminate at all, but it seem like if a nigga don't bow down and NOT speak what's on his mind cats wanna form a lynch-mob and start talkin all this bull-shit "beef" shit when it's not that serious homie. I'm gonna say exactly what and how I feel, I was raised like that, and that's the way I'm gonna C in real life AND the internet, Just keep doing yo thing LoCCo, You one of the tightest in Dago and one of the realest, One!

SD OG

Aug 8, 2002
CS, you say only 2 people told you they like Ghetto Classics better than Dollars and SINS? Shit, I'm almost thinkin the same thing! Dont get me wrong Dollas and SINS is BANGIN hard, but Ghetto Classics got that shit thats comedy/real talk/ and hard as fuck all in the same. I'm lovin the titles and the theme each song creates, That old school VMF production is nice, I bet VMF looks back and hes like man I'm doin bigger things now! I mean as far as his skills has evolved.... cuz thats how I feel, I look back on old shit and wish I knew then what I know now, kinda what your sayin on usin the original production and stuff, shits hilarious and all that shit is real talk! Down ass bitches/retired hoodrats/keepin that shit at the baby momma house!!! the shit is toooo funny Lovin both albums, the comp. and lookin for ward to the future!!! 1

Mar 15, 2003
"...Make bullets ejaculate, nigga you pulled your strap too late... run in your house put my gun in your mouth and make your mark ass cracc the safe...

"shit nigga I got Lyrics and stay coming with tight shit...
don't give a fucc about a hoe nigga cuzz money's my bitch!!

" that's why niggas always hangin wit'em, bacc in the day I had to slang to get'em...
as many niggas that know me? I'll sell a million cuzz I spit Gangsta Rhythms"- Lil CS taken from the song Lyrics. of the Dollars and Sins Album

Click Here To Order Lil CS's Album "Dollars and Sins" A Must Have Dago Classic!!

B

Blackjack 1577

Ghetto Classics was aight there's some tight tracks on there but there's also some weak tracks too. I wouldn't say it's tight but it ain't weak either.

Dollars and Sins and tha Ghetto World soundtrack are heated tho!!!!

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
yeah on ghetto classics some of them old school beats are kinda hurt... but that album definitely got some slumps. "on ah come-up mission", "dollars and sins", "would you ride 4 yo homey?" are all jammin, plus a few more (i cant remember the titles off the top of my head.) CS definitely stepped up his game on his 2nd album, but that first one is still pretty dope.