Aggravated Assault, MC Twist & more essentials

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
you completly stop collecting ? those cds you re selling doesnt look like a normal "sort-out".cant think of any better albums outthere

Oct 5, 2008
you completly stop collecting ? those cds you re selling doesnt look like a normal "sort-out".cant think of any better albums outthere
well i still buy cds, just stopped hunting for rarities, since the fuckin bootlegmafia took over the game it made me tired of collecting them
and i don't have the time listening to them all, but i won't sell my Cash Money,
No Limit, RAL and Dogg Pound + affiliates catalogue.

May 1, 2002
hey christian, i still owe you lil b-stone - street game homie. my other ebay account is put on hold because of egay fees owed. anyhow, shoot me a pm of your address and i'll get that to you. i was re-arranging some shelves and i found that CD. when i saw it i was like shit, i totally forgot to ship that CD out to you! (i recognized your ebay username)

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes , there re hundreds of cds under 10$ which re very good but pretty unknown,you want some cd recommendations in this price area then let me know.
aswell i hope you made a good amount of dollars back,but looks like you did lol

Oct 5, 2008
yes , there re hundreds of cds under 10$ which re very good but pretty unknown,you want some cd recommendations in this price area then let me know.
aswell i hope you made a good amount of dollars back,but looks like you did lol
hi homie,
i'm always into new music so i appreciate any good recommendations,
thanks in advance
peace