Aftermath could sign.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
Alright now, very exciting news though. Dr. Dre might be siginin Bone thugs n harmony.....yes Bone thugs to aftermath. It is very possible. This is what i read.

EXCLUSIVE ..Bone Thugs On Aftermath soon?!

Exclusive interview with Damizza to see wussup with Bone Thugs and Dr Dre meeting this past few weeks for a possible Bone Thugs Album On Aftermath Records ...

I for one will think this will be good for Dr. Dre and Bone thugs. We all know Bone thugs has the ability to go platinum and we know Aftermath Records gives good promotion

peace!

Apr 25, 2002
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony? Who gives a fuck about those cats anymore? Not me man, I'm only interested in NEW talent. Rappers need to realize that they have expiration dates...even if they do sell millions of albums.

Regardless, they got way too much internal conflict & bad history to ever be a good investment to anyone. Bad move for Aftermath to even consider the shit...if it's even true in the first place.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
ripsta415 said:
people like you in the east aint got no love for bone and fans. every rapper/rap group have groupies. you just wasted your pathetic time posting.
i'm from cali smart guy! and the point i was tryna make, i may support rappers, but i wouldn't have a big ass sig of my fav. rapper. you aren' the only one that has that either........

Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony? Who gives a fuck about those cats anymore?
I stopped givin a fuck when I heard them yellin "Quija are you with me? Mo Murda Mo Murda Mo Murda." and then on the next album "And we pray and we pray and we pray" I'm sorry fake or not, maintain an image.

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
Filthy_Rich said:
fuck all that. BOne thugs are the most talented group in rap history. Not many cats have stepped up the game the way they did. Not only do they have lyrics, but they add elements of musicality that's lacking in hip hop
there you go. most people aint givin it up to them. they change this rap game. they deserve more respect and props. About my sig, im showin muthafuckas like you CHRIS that bone still got they loyal fans.

ABOUT THE WHOLE OUIJA THING THEN CHANGING TO PRAYING. you guys abviously dont know shit. They said it was a phase they went through high school, so of course when you're young you have a different mentality and it was a high school thang. They never did worship the devil. Listen to Hellsent. Years passes by and they mind changes. GIVE it UP to BONE NIGGAS!

Dec 13, 2003
bone thugs is washed up and i most likely expect a flop from these fuckers. with that last weak ass cd they made. they should just retire.