After medical "miracle," champ Brock Lesnar plans summer return to UFC action

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
lmao at all u mir fans and brock haters brocks the next big fucking thing mir wil never again be champ brock raped that ass and hel do it again lmao fuckin pathetic yal are smokin sum good ass crack or sumthing

May 17, 2004
lmao at all u mir fans and brock haters brocks the next big fucking thing mir wil never again be champ brock raped that ass and hel do it again lmao fuckin pathetic yal are smokin sum good ass crack or sumthing
can you use some punctuation please. last time i checked brock and mir each have one win each. or are you discrediting mir's win over brock?
last time i checked no one (other than fedor) was unbeatable in mma. someone with adequate size (thus mir gaining 20 lbs of muscle) could give brock a lot of problems. Brock is going to need to keep getting better and learning new things to stay on top.

May 10, 2002
Well you know he's got one helluva shock absorber with that neck of his. I think he can take a pretty good shot. He took that knee from Mir and kept on ticking.
That knee had him rocked though. That's why he just layed there for a few when he got Mir down after that exchange

May 2, 2009
BREAKING NEWS!!
GOLDBERG HAS JUST SIGNED A ONE FIGHT DEAL WITH THE UFC AND WILL FIGHT BROCK LESNAR AFTER HIS UPCOMING FIGHT!!!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Frank Mir putting on 20lbs. + of muscle isn't gonna change shit. Frank don't know how to move around and actually utilize all of that mass, it'll probably just slow him down. Guys like Carwin and Brock actually know how to make that size work for them since they've carried it for so many years.

I think Brock would make Frank Mir's face look like hamburger meat for the 3rd time, even in Mir's win he looked like a loser.