after all the questions.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
everything your hearin is FL's bro, FL's an a hundred dollar Korg controller....i dont even got good speakers yet either, i got the little ipod size ones that come with the computer

Apr 26, 2006
Ain't really my style, but I think your #3 has the most potential. It really makes you bob your head to the beat. It's pretty unique with that lip & breathing sound. I really don't care for that synth though that comes in at 1minute, I would throw in something else. That #2 sounds evil with that dark synth. It's cool I guess, but don't care for those hyphy lyric samples. Sorry I just don't like #4 at all, sounds too simple and typical, sounds kind of sillyish I think. With that #1, I like how the strings sound best starting from 0:19.

Sep 11, 2005
thats wasup bro, thanks for the honesty....im still learnin so if you got any tricks or if you got anything to help me out then please do so, really appreciate the feedback tho....

Nov 23, 2006
i think they sound coo for how long u been makin beats if you started in july...shit better than me when i first started out on fl studio...the only thing i would say is keep at it cuz u can only get better...and i dont kno if you fucked with reason or other programs but it sounds like you ready for em...not like fl is bad but other programs offer more imo