ADVENTURES IN HOLLYHOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
WHAT YALL THINK BOUT THE SHOW ? I LIKE THAT SHIT CUZ THEM MUFUCKAS SHOULD HAVE A SHOW CUZ THEM MUFUCKAS IS FUNNY AS SHIT THAT SPING BREAK SHIT WAS FUNNY THEY HUSTLING ON THAT ONE CUZ I KNOW THEM MTV FOLKS GON START COPPIN THEY SHIT NOW CANT KNOCK THE HUSTLE

Oct 6, 2005
That show is the shit... Those dudes are hella funny... Ole boy's dad was like 'you're going to hollywood not Heaven'... That shit was comedy...!

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
anything to put tennessee all the way on that map. i just the music stay tight and they keep dropping those hard beats

Feb 8, 2003
They some of the best producers today. But you can see how shady they really are in that show. Lil Wyte was a sucker too in that last show.

What I dont understand is why isnt Chrome and Frayser Boy on taht show. If it wasnt for the a&r at Warner Bros asking them wheres Lil Wyte he wouldnt even been on there. They all supposed to be signed to they label(or maybe it was just a handshake deal)

Mar 14, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
What I dont understand is why isnt Chrome and Frayser Boy on taht show. If it wasnt for the a&r at Warner Bros asking them wheres Lil Wyte he wouldnt even been on there. They all supposed to be signed to they label(or maybe it was just a handshake deal)
U right about that, he wouldn't be on da show.

And he didn't even ask fa Lil Wyte, he was like have u got any new talent yet to meet this deadline on friday. So Paul & Juice is like fuck, get Lil Wyte out here quick. I promise they gonna ship his ass right back to Memphis.

May 3, 2002
i got a question about dj paul's hand. wtf is up with it? i remember seeing it in a cast a couple years backs, since then he always has that brace oni it. just wondering wtf.

Nov 13, 2004
Raptor Claw???!!!! Hilarious...thats mean I shouldnt be laughin...Anyway I wish they wouldnt act like such bafoones tho, reminds me of Being Bobby Brown, soon as the camera come on they shuckin and jivin...but its aight over all.

Apr 25, 2002
760 Northside said:
only ones that i thought could rap tight were project pat, lord imfamous aka Scarekrow and crunchy black. i aint feelin Juicy J or Dj Paul as much as the others.
ummm u thought cruncy black could rap????......

Feb 8, 2003
Did yall know that Computer & Big Tree are on every project Pat album doing the porch skits? Also Big Tree is on Project Pat's "DONT SAVE HER" hes at the beginning like "Im gonna kill that nigga and marry her to tonight".

Mar 14, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Did yall know that Computer & Big Tree are on every project Pat album doing the porch skits? Also Big Tree is on Project Pat's "DONT SAVE HER" hes at the beginning like "Im gonna kill that nigga and marry her to tonight".
Well Poncho (main dude in da first Choices) was on "Out There" aka Blunt to my lips (porch skit befo song starts) on Ghetty Green.

Feb 8, 2003
Hell Yeah then they blak balled him from the major level in teh industry like they did the rest of they old roster that left them. Paul & Juicy are some of the coldest producers but it seems like they are real shady on the business side.

And I know someone is gonna come in here and say all them past artist are stupid bc they didnt read the contract. From what I understand they had money taken from them taht they didnt even know about fromthe jump