Adventureland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just watched this again because it's on Showtime. I liked it even more the second time around knowing it's not a straight up comedy.

I usually can't stand her but even Kristen Stewart is pretty good in the movie and looks pretty cute too. I thought the casting for the movie was great outside of Ryan Reynolds.

The soundtrack is awesome.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ryan Reynolds as Mike Connell - The park's mechanic, married to a woman called Ronnie. He is also a part time musician who claims to have played a gig with Lou Reed. Through slips in his musical knowledge it becomes apparent to James this is not true. Since the beginning of his marriage, he had cheated on his wife with different girls and by the beginning of the story, with Em.
You fail.

May 9, 2002
I just watched this again because it's on Showtime. I liked it even more the second time around knowing it's not a straight up comedy.

I usually can't stand her but even Kristen Stewart is pretty good in the movie and looks pretty cute too. I thought the casting for the movie was great outside of Ryan Reynolds.

The soundtrack is awesome.
Ryan Reynolds isn't in this movie, bro.
Wow, i really dont remember him at ALL in the movie.

*shrugs*
Im a goddamn idiot....I was thinking of ZOMBIELAND...which does NOT have Ryan, but has the same lead role. ROFL.

DOH!