Adrien "The Problem" Broner vs. Marcos Maidana Dec. 14th 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Adrien "The Problem" Broner vs. Marcos Maidana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Never homie Im right here chillin. I back my fighters. I dont run or turn my back when they lose like most bitches on here. After Manny got put to sleep all his fans bounced haha. Its all good. Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Its all good man. Thats why I love sports! Im still shocked but hell be back from that! Yall haters get yall laughs out now. Remember Floyd is still the best and yall cant fuck with that!!!!! Got Em!!

Mar 17, 2013
Dude the ref needs to ref better. A headbutt is much worse than what Broner was doin. Got Em!!

Broner was given warnings for punching after the bell, about 37 push offs, and punching through the ropes.

edit: elbowing as well. Lol

edit: pushing down as well

Maidana: 1 heatbutt= point

The coddled bitch got his ass beat.

ps your tears taste amazing

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Never homie Im right here chillin. I back my fighters. I dont run or turn my back when they lose like most bitches on here. After Manny got put to sleep all his fans bounced haha. Its all good. Got Em!!
Ironically, Broner was the bitch turning his back and running out the ring lol On the bright side, the ropes and mat brushed his hair for him.