Adrien "The Problem" Broner vs. Marcos Maidana Dec. 14th 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Adrien "The Problem" Broner vs. Marcos Maidana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 3, 2006
Broner takes it to a whole new level, some creepy Single White Female type shit.

Broner is doing a great job of getting haters like yourself and other guys cosigning u, to hate him like Mayweather. Now all Broner has to do is keep winning. The hater love to hate but cant stop watching him fight word to Money Mayweather. The haters almost broke Tim Bradley down, but Broner and Mayweather loves the heat. Broner has to look impressive against Maidana to become a superstar

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Mar 22, 2007
if broner wants to pretend to be FLOYD he better fight like him!!! MAIDANA would never land a flush punch on MAYWEATHER so if Broner gets smacked up like he did against lil ol gavin reese, then he lost all boasting rights in my book!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Maidana lookin soft i don't like him at 147 ,140 better for him but i guess everyone moved up. Broner on the other hand looks in great shape. Keith Thurman too but i couldn't find pics.

Yea see thats why I wasnt worried when all of yall were trippin off seeing him fat on 24/7 with Floyd months back. The dude knows what he is doin and is dedicated more than yall think. Got Em!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'm curious if Broner overtrained for this fight? That appeared to be a grip of weight to lose in that short of time. Either way, I just want to see a good fight. I'm more excited to see Keith Thurman.