Adios Northwest...chili lili gone durrty durrty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
Well it's been a year, and I see y'all still beefin on the net. I graduated and am moving down to Tallahassee to start my PhD program. Dr Chil may or may not be back to the northwest. Norcal gonna be home forever. My time here has been, well, an experience. I met some cool folks and some less than cool folks. y'all will, well wait, not all y'all, but some of y'all will have a place in my heart. For those who hate me, well, call me in a few when you still beefin on the internet and i'm a prof at UCLA. lol. for those who love me, keep in touch thru myspizzle. same name.
paz y nada mas!
:siccness:
ya 91siccness vet homegirl,
chiligrrl

Apr 25, 2002
chiligrrl said:
Well it's been a year, and I see y'all still beefin on the net. I graduated and am moving down to Tallahassee to start my PhD program. Dr Chil may or may not be back to the northwest. Norcal gonna be home forever. My time here has been, well, an experience. I met some cool folks and some less than cool folks. y'all will, well wait, not all y'all, but some of y'all will have a place in my heart. For those who hate me, well, call me in a few when you still beefin on the internet and i'm a prof at UCLA. lol. for those who love me, keep in touch thru myspizzle. same name.
paz y nada mas!
:siccness:
ya 91siccness vet homegirl,
chiligrrl
Congrats....even though I have not a clue who you are. Better rep the northwest or...uh, well....uh.... something might happen to you.