Acquired Tastes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^yup!!!! those are bomb...at this health store buy my house, i usually buy some of those, some cashews, and this bomb ass trail mix..

something ididnt really use to like was sprouts...a good lunch for me is, i get some pita bread, some hummus, some jack cheese, and then some sprouts and kinda make a sandwich...

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
caviar....dirty martinis....pussy

.. lol.. nasty..

Celery.. shit is still nasty but its dope to cook with.

Pickles.. used to hate them now I want them on a sammich.

Dried Squid.. used to frrreak me out when I was a kid but shit is bomb (just dont breathe on anyone after)

Sushi, California Roll, etc.. couldnt get it past the tip of my tongue when I was younger.. now I get it whenever I'm outta town.. love it.

Mustard.. I still dont like reg mustard but I crave honey mustard every once in a while.

Oxtail.. refused to eat it back in the day.. but as long as no body says what it is when I'm eating it its all good..

Oct 9, 2004
corned beef hash i used to think it was hella nasty cuz it looks uncooked but i throw it on a skillet and put it on sum bread with sum southwest spicy mustard and it's a sandwhich

May 11, 2002
TheTimeMachine said:
corned beef hash i used to think it was hella nasty cuz it looks uncooked but i throw it on a skillet and put it on sum bread with sum southwest spicy mustard and it's a sandwhich
Cornbeef Hash kicks ass.

Jun 2, 2002
Por la Fuerza said:
Lazy, do you eat the onions raw, like an apple? Erroll Flynn did that when he played Custer, and some people actually do eat it that way.
haha, naww mayne...not like that. that'd be a little too much for me i think. i do like raw onions, like on a berger or something, but i don't think i could handle taking a fatass bite out of an onion. it's a thought though ahaha.

Jun 2, 2002
Siccx Degree said:
Cadbury Cream Eggs, a lot of people I know can't stand them, but when they do sell them once a year, I tear up a bunch of them bitches, can't get enough of this yearly treat...
^^oh boy!! u makin me hungry patna!! i love me some cream eggs. i got family that lives in england, so i've always been a little partial to cadbury's...way better than hershey's IMO.

May 19, 2005
SNAILS
theres a huge bad rap on snails but i swear man if you like oyesters,i can almost gurantee youll like snails better,especially if there douced in garlic and basil sauce,sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bomb.
i used to hate them,but man im totally converted

May 14, 2002
DeceptaKhan said:
SNAILS
theres a huge bad rap on snails but i swear man if you like oyesters,i can almost gurantee youll like snails better,especially if there douced in garlic and basil sauce,sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bomb.
How did you even get the idea of trying that man? I eat almost about everything but snails, oisters or clams I don't thouch

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
DeceptaKhan said:
SNAILS

Ewww.. I cant even imagine..

Apr 25, 2002
DeceptaKhan said:
SNAILS

YUP!