ACE OF SPITS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
dude dose got heat....homie need ta drop somethin....

any of you bout that homie satan? i think he from decoto or tha stack....he got spitters to....

May 31, 2006
ace of spits was supposed to drop "the hand i was dealt" on connected inc? don't know what happened to that.

satan's from decoto, unfortunately he's in and out of jail. it's too bad cuz he's got talent as well as a mean flow that alot of rappers don't have these days....

EDIT: satan had an album in the works: "tales from the hood" who knows that status of that one?

Aug 1, 2005
THE HOMIE SATAN DOES HAVE AN ALBULM DROPIN THIS YEAR BUT YOULL HAVE TO WAIT FOR MORE DETAILS THE ALBULM FEATURES YOUNG STEVE,LIL CONER,GATO, ACE OF SPITS,SAN QUINN,LUIE LOC,MIC MOS AND MORE AND A COMP ALL COMIN IN DUE TIME FROM KROOKED LINE ENT ALL NEW MUSIC SO SUPPORT THE HOMIE HE IS DOIN TIME RIGHT NOW BUT BELIEVE EVERYTHANG IS TO COME OUT 2008
AND GIVE IT UP TO ACE OF SPITS A GOOD HOMIE AND GOT FIRE LOOK OUT FOR THE KID ALSO TITO B HOMEBOY RAP ALBUM OF THE YEAR AND LIL CONER DOIN HIS DAM THANG ALL MY HOMIES STRIVIN IN THIS RAP GAME ALSO MY SOLO AVAILABLE YOUNG STEVE "STARTIN OVER" IN STORES NOW
RIP SPEEDY LOC DECOTO DOEZ IT