Absolute Power Question (nick answer)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
does the Absolute Power cd in the store still come with the More Power dvd, or is it only the bonus audio now? I got a friend who only got the bonus audio..... i'm getting some friends from the UK to get some tech cds, but they want the version with the dvd.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm not for sure about this.....but overseas versions of Absolute Power do not come with the bonus DVD, but a bonus cd instead. You may or may not know there are 2 different formats for video used around the world.......NTSC and Pal. We use NTSC. So instead of sending the rest of the world a DVD that is useless to them, a cd with the bonus tracks were included instead.

Yes, every Explicit copy of Absloute Power in the United States still has the DVD packaged with it. It's not a limited time deal or anything. The Clean versions of the album have the Bonus CD like the versions sold overseas.

I dont know if that answers any questions or not, and it maynot be 100% true. But that's how I think it is....so.....thats the way the cookie crumbles

techn9nehq said:
I'm not for sure about this.....but overseas versions of Absolute Power do not come with the bonus DVD, but a bonus cd instead.

Yep your correct and cos of this many people don't know overseas that there even if an AP DVD.

techn9nehq said:
You may or may not know there are 2 different formats for video used around the world.......NTSC and Pal. We use NTSC. So instead of sending the rest of the world a DVD that is useless to them, a cd with the bonus tracks were included instead.

Yeh but most DVD Players out now support all formats.... e.g my DVD player supports all DVD's from every country on earth, so in other words its universally formatted for this. However for people that don't want to buy a new DVD player to play overseas DVD's there is software out now where u just put the disc in the player and it formats the DVD player to be universal like ones in stores. The only difference there is that, that software is free and you can customize your player for free.

peace,

Jan 12, 2003
"Word got back bout them lil marks that jacked you and Harold...........I know where they be kickin it at................down for a 187?"

You all gotttttttttta know this one. :cool:

Oct 10, 2003
techn9nehq said:
I'm not for sure about this.....but overseas versions of Absolute Power do not come with the bonus DVD, but a bonus cd instead. You may or may not know there are 2 different formats for video used around the world.......NTSC and Pal. We use NTSC. So instead of sending the rest of the world a DVD that is useless to them, a cd with the bonus tracks were included instead.

Yes, every Explicit copy of Absloute Power in the United States still has the DVD packaged with it. It's not a limited time deal or anything. The Clean versions of the album have the Bonus CD like the versions sold overseas.

I dont know if that answers any questions or not, and it maynot be 100% true. But that's how I think it is....so.....thats the way the cookie crumbles

Only thing i can tell u is,that i bought absolute power in Amsterdam and it is with DVD and np with regions ether.
I dont know if this goes for all of europe though.
Or maybe i just got lucky on my copy

Aug 18, 2002
betthatstang said:
"Word got back bout them lil marks that jacked you and Harold...........I know where they be kickin it at................down for a 187?"

You all gotttttttttta know this one. :cool:
Menace II Society......a classic:dead: