"About TO Bubble"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2006
hey whats up guys im jake im just wondering if theres any new news on "about to bubble" the video.. i heard that paul wall was in it. is there any news on when the album is comming out to buy in stores? i really wanna get that. i got like absolute power like a long time ago and i loved it.

oh yahh i was wondering if there was an album cover sample like what its ganna look like.. that would be cool to see.. i can only imagine tech with the spikes its ganna be dope man.

Oct 24, 2006
ok wait so i what? to that mms? so just tell me guy.. when can i see about to bubble or hear it on the radio? are you a big fan of his? i bet your like the biggest fan huh keep_it_keebler.. hey do you wanna add me to msn? we can talk about tech nine.

Jan 4, 2005
eyeofdan9ne said:
ok wait so i what? to that mms? so just tell me guy.. when can i see about to bubble or hear it on the radio? are you a big fan of his? i bet your like the biggest fan huh keep_it_keebler.. hey do you wanna add me to msn? we can talk about tech nine.

mms://66.250.45.50/bout_ta_bubble

copy and paste to to your browser. that the video fo "bout ta bubble" you ca hit me up at [email protected] on msn