? about permanent grills in the bay area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
good looking for reading, im in the valley now where getting 1 permanent gold tooth at the dentist is like 6hun. my peoples told me in the O i can get like 3 permanents for that price, im not knowing, im looking for a spot to get like two, i already have 1 that i had for over 10yrs and now looks lonley (ha) dont like fronts either so any prices or locations in the bay for dentist or (pros) who do perm gold teeth for a good price, let ya boy know. thanx n advance

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this nigga said he want one permanent gold tooth

shit is like goin to your weed dealers askin for a 2.50 sack

i dunno if you gotta wait 10 years between gold teeth maybe gold grillin isnt for you

wait till you come up on a few racks and get a grill or get medical insurance and they can do it for you if you have the cappings

Sep 26, 2007
He's trying to make payments without making payments to get the full grill.

I wonder if you can get one on layaway.

wait....gold tooth or gold crowns?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
for real, do niggas go to mcdonalds askin for 9 french fries?

youll get taxed cuz you makin them do hella shit just to do one tooth.

like 70 percent of the things they have to do, sanitation wise, is gonna cost the same for 6 teeth as it will for 1 tooth

save your fuckin money, wait till you get your taxes back, or that 600 bucks from bush

Mar 3, 2008
ha ha, i have one perm in my mouth already (b4 it was trendy). i just wanna fuck with the tops..gas one if u didnt know insurance dont pay for gold grills (or at least mine woudnt, (cigna ins.)so yeah i just need like 3 more tops and im looking for a spot. if thats like having 9 fries (ha) i guess thats my order. If u siccness comedians no a cool spot, lace me.

Mar 3, 2008
oh yeah gas one u right though cos when i got my 1 lonley gold tooth in 91 santation wise they hit me up wit hella clean, cap, xray and etc fees b4 i even got to that 1 tooth. so yea i c what ya'll sayin. but i still havent received the info i need, btw I can invest racks if neccessary.

A

AztecaCV

I misread the title and thought it said "? about pregnant girls in the bay area", lol wtf, W/E

*Leaves thread*