about blackbird no afence woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2003
hey woodie what really hapened to blackbird i heard he got shot by 2 crucked cops is that true i really dont know so im asking you

Apr 25, 2002
why cant folks just come out and ask if they really want to know....instead of re-registering a new name...lets take a bet on who thinks this "abel" character will stick around..chances are its just someone who frequents this site..scared to ask the question..besides..i dont know why are folks so nosy anyways?...

Jul 19, 2003
WHY USAYING THINGS IF U DONT NO ME NO AFENCE I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO DO U KNOW HOW BLACKBIRD DIED JUST BEEN WANTING TO NO

Jul 19, 2003
WHY USAYING THINGS IF U DONT NO ME NO AFENCE I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO DO U KNOW HOW BLACKBIRD DIED JUST BEEN WANTING TO NO

May 14, 2003
SERIOUSLY THOUGH HOMIE, WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT TO BRING UP SHIT THAT YOU KNOW NOTHIN' ABOUT? THATS WOOD'S HOMIE AND HIS PERSONAL SHIT, LET SHIT ALONE THAT YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS STICKIN YOUR NOSE INTO. YOU NOTICE THAT THERE ARE 8 POSTS PRIOR TO MINE AND NOT ONE IS WOODIES.....DOES THAT TELL YOU ANYTHING? LIKE MAYBE THIS IS A SUBJECT HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT WITH PEOPLE THAT WEREN'T INVOLVED AND ASSOCIATED WITH HIM AND HIS HOMIE? THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ "afence" I had to read it a few times to see what he was talkin bout/meant

If cuz is a fan of woodie's and buys his music, then why cant he know? (if its a song on an album or somethin)

my 2 cents

Nov 2, 2002
why should it be so private? After all, woodies studio is named after blackbird, and hes also mentioned in a lot of songs, and has an entire song dedicated to him. I think he has a right to be curious bout it.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ yea but its kinda suspect that homeboy's email address is blackbird@____.....i mean..unless his alias is blackbird(and has been since b4 he heard of woodie) than that shit doesnt seem right....

i understand curiosity..but as soon as i posted on dude being a re-registery who wouldnt stick around..he decided to hit like 7posts in the same day....coincidence? maybe...we'll see tho..about the question...why not ask in PM??...

Apr 25, 2002
itz common knowledge that when there'z a dedication song to sumone, tha fanz will want to know wut happened. Blackbird is mentioned on numerous occasionz and i myself have wondered wut happened to him.... i never asked bcuz i didnt know him and really dont think Woodie iz gonna answer anywayz. it'z like wut happened with Speedy, nobody wantz to say shit so nobody really knowz wut happened or wut wuz wrong.

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
MAN ITS LIKE THIS.... U NEVA ASK SOMEONE WHY THEY WENT TO JAIL, BECAUSE THATS JUS SHOWING RESPECT.... I DUNNO, ITS JUS AN ISSUE OF RESPECT.... I MEAN, U REALLY DONT KNO IF WOODIE IS TRYINA TALK BOUT IT OR NOT.... SO OUT OF RESPECT FOR WOODIE, U SHOULDNT ASK SHIT LIKE DAT.... WHETHER UR A FAN OR NOT.... ITS LIKE DAMN.... IF YUR BEST FRIEND DIED N SOME FOO WHO U DONT KNO JUS COMES UP TO U ON THE INTERNET AND TELLS YOU TELL THEM HOW HE DIED N SHIT, U GONNA THINK TWICE.... I KNO I WOULD.... I WOULD JUS B THINKIN WUT GIVES U DA RIGHT TO B ALL UP IN MY MIX..... I DUNNO JUS MY 2 CENTS

Feb 9, 2003
I understand people being curious, but then when they want pictures of all Northerners without an explanation, you get suspicious.

May 14, 2003
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
MAN ITS LIKE THIS.... U NEVA ASK SOMEONE WHY THEY WENT TO JAIL, BECAUSE THATS JUS SHOWING RESPECT.... I DUNNO, ITS JUS AN ISSUE OF RESPECT.... I MEAN, U REALLY DONT KNO IF WOODIE IS TRYINA TALK BOUT IT OR NOT.... SO OUT OF RESPECT FOR WOODIE, U SHOULDNT ASK SHIT LIKE DAT.... WHETHER UR A FAN OR NOT.... ITS LIKE DAMN.... IF YUR BEST FRIEND DIED N SOME FOO WHO U DONT KNO JUS COMES UP TO U ON THE INTERNET AND TELLS YOU TELL THEM HOW HE DIED N SHIT, U GONNA THINK TWICE.... I KNO I WOULD.... I WOULD JUS B THINKIN WUT GIVES U DA RIGHT TO B ALL UP IN MY MIX..... I DUNNO JUS MY 2 CENTS
REAL TALK! THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYIN' TO GET AT IN MY PREVIOUS POST. IT'S ALL ABOUT RESPECT. OF COURSE WOODIE HAS DEDICATION SONGS TO HIS HOMIE, BUT THIS IS WOODIE SPEAKIN' ABOUT THIS ISSUE WHEN HE FEELS LIKE IT, NOT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE CALLS HIM ON IT BECAUSE THEY ARE CURIOUS.....PUT YOURSELF IN WOODIE'S SHOES AND LETS JUST SAY SOMEONE WAS HITTIN YOU UP ON A SENSITIVE SUBJECT.....WOULD YOU RESPOND????

Apr 25, 2002
shit..the answers are in the songs..if homie listens to enuff east co co shit to be so curious about blackbird..than he should listen enuff to decypher the messages woodie puts in the music..i mean..the stories come out in the music..that you pay for...not every john doe who puts the situation back on blast

May 14, 2003
YOU DO THINGS IN REMEMBERANCE OF YOUR FALLEN HOMIES BECAUSE THATS YOUR WAY OF SHOWING RESPECT FOR THEM, BUT STILL IF IT WAS SUPPOST TO BE A KNOWN ISSUE, DONT YOU THINK WOODIE WOULD HAVE RESPONDED BY NOW? ITS BEEN 2 OR SO DAYS SINCE THIS THREAD WAS STARTED, AND WOODIE HASN'T SPOKE ABOUT IT, AND I DOUBT HE WILL, SO LET THIS THREAD GO, AND IF YOU FIND YOUR INFO, GOOD FOR YOU, BUT LEAVE SHIT ALONE THAT YOU HAD NO PART OF.