aaron rodgers bitch!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
2 decent RB's, a great up and coming QB , a offense that will be great for years to come, so why wouldnt Defensive players wanna come here to add to the team. a History of maybe the best NFL team to ever play for. i think u know nothin bout the NFL and how great a franchise this is
i know alot about football, and i know not alot of football players are clamoring to play and live in Green Bay fucking Wisconsin. Im tellin ya, the vikings and packers organizations are goin in opposite directions and the vikings will be at the top of the division for a long time while the packers keep the lions company at the bottom.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
im not disputing that theyd b a lil better wit favre this year but rodgers passed his early test. youngest team in the nfl, nobodys gonna b sayin that shit in a couple years. he has as many career playoff wins as romo already also.
Damn dog u cant take the truth can u?? What does this have to do with Romo?? Well atleast Romo led us to the playoffs in his first year!! Romo has a winning record atleast!! Rodgers cant even do that!! He turnrd this team into expansion mode!! Hahah!! Got Em!!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Damn dog u cant take the truth can u?? What does this have to do with Romo?? Well atleast Romo led us to the playoffs in his first year!! Romo has a winning record atleast!! Rodgers cant even do that!! He turnrd this team into expansion mode!! Hahah!! Got Em!!
lol @ blaming this mess on rodgers. if only we had favre he could fill all our holes this year like kick field goals & play defensive line & return & cover punts & kick offs on special teams.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i know alot about football, and i know not alot of football players are clamoring to play and live in Green Bay fucking Wisconsin. Im tellin ya, the vikings and packers organizations are goin in opposite directions and the vikings will be at the top of the division for a long time while the packers keep the lions company at the bottom.
ya cuz minnesota is so much more appealing than wisconsin. players will go where the money is & the packers got cap room. ted thompson duznt really sign f.a.s anyway he builds thru the draft. & were 1 missed fg away from bein undefeated against u in the last 3 years. no team led by gus frerrote has a bright future & rodgers has shown much more potential than t-jack. so bring it.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
leading to the playoffs and not winning=jack shit.....i thought?

1-15 dolphins were in the same boat as the 16-0 pats last year.....right czar?
See u get all butthurt when we clown your bitchass titans but then u come in on a convo that has nuthin to do with u and try to clown!! Thats why we clown your scrub QB team ass!! I was makin a point that I would rather have a winning organization and a QB that can atleast go to the offs, instead of trading a legend and then goin backwards!! That is a fact homie!! Got Em!!

Nov 27, 2006
ya cuz minnesota is so much more appealing than wisconsin. players will go where the money is & the packers got cap room. ted thompson duznt really sign f.a.s anyway he builds thru the draft. & were 1 missed fg away from bein undefeated against u in the last 3 years. no team led by gus frerrote has a bright future & rodgers has shown much more potential than t-jack. so bring it.
The Twin Cities have alot more to offer than Green Bay, theres no arguing that. But hey look at the Raiders (niners too), arent they one of the greatest teams ever but look how bad they are. Now im not sayin the packers will be as bad as the raiders, but having a great history doesnt really mean all that much in the nfl anymore. I really dont see how you can say Rogers is so great, this is the same team that Favre had last year and he got it to the NFC championship. Rogers has got them at 5-9. Packers started the season 2-0, Vikes 0-2, but after that we're 9-3 and your 3-9. Seems like two teams goin in the opposite direction, and thats gonna continue for awhile.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
The Twin Cities have alot more to offer than Green Bay, theres no arguing that. But hey look at the Raiders (niners too), arent they one of the greatest teams ever but look how bad they are. Now im not sayin the packers will be as bad as the raiders, but having a great history doesnt really mean all that much in the nfl anymore. I really dont see how you can say Rogers is so great, this is the same team that Favre had last year and he got it to the NFC championship. Rogers has got them at 5-9. Packers started the season 2-0, Vikes 0-2, but after that we're 9-3 and your 3-9. Seems like two teams goin in the opposite direction, and thats gonna continue for awhile.
we'll see dude, the packers r a young team wit alotta weapons on offense. nuts 2 keep saying its all rodgers fault, yer nuts if u think thats true. this is only the 1st chapter of his career, i cant believe he duznt hav the awareness of an 18 year vet yet! & i didnt say anything bout the packers history. the main reason the packers suck is the d-line. i bet the packers defense allowed over 5ypc this year. they failed 2 replace cory williams cuz justin harrels a dink & kabeer got completely washed up. then barnett got hurt & all hell broke loose. the special teams suck dick as well & we lost every close game.