aaron rodgers bitch!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Remember who's offense you were playing tonight though. Packers defense has been giving up over 400 yards a game. I think the 49ERS can Beat them in the playoffs.
That comment was from a old game g. And we shut down Peterson and that's impressive in my book. Vikings are dumb tho, they take him out for Gerhart every 3rd down. Even on 3rd and 4. Lol @ taking out the best RB in the world for a white guy on the biggest plays. Then the defense doesn't have to respect the run. Coach should be fired in my opinion. They do suck tho. And of course you think the 49ers can beat them you're a 49er fan. Anythings possible I guess.

Nov 7, 2006
every thing is all fun and games until the playoffs arrive and you're stuck with that shitty defense. trust me i know, you think the packers look great right? well so did the pats last year and in 07 and our lack of defense fucked us both times when it mattered, like every year in the playoffs for any team with a bad defense.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Another thing about the Packers defense is they really miss Cullen Jenkins cuz he can get a pass rush from the DE position. We have DTs playing end right now so none of em ever get doubled. We had to let him go tho cus he got way to long of a contract bein 30 and injury prone. Plus we used that $ to lock up Jordy and Jones. Mike Neal hasn't played yet and he'll be back soon and hopefully he can get pressure from the end to help free up Matthews and shit. Another thing is were always up by 2 scores so I hope were playing soft a lot to avoid big plays cuz we've looked like shit defensively in a lot of games. Vic So Oto suited up for the first time today and I believe he's gonna be a pretty good pass rusher but who knows. If not well just have to outscore people.

Mar 11, 2011
Lol Jaysav thinks Aaron Rodgers is weak and that Mac Dre can't rap. Stick with what you know...and obviously you are most familiar with how 4th grade girls type. Somebody get this man a jacket please

Mar 11, 2011
Yea I'm thinkin Packers vs Patriots too unless the Steelers can pull it together and run the table as the 6 seed. How they fuck did they drop that game to the Ravens a couple weeks ago tho??? God damn

Feb 5, 2011
Another thing about the Packers defense is they really miss Cullen Jenkins cuz he can get a pass rush from the DE position. We have DTs playing end right now so none of em ever get doubled. We had to let him go tho cus he got way to long of a contract bein 30 and injury prone. Plus we used that $ to lock up Jordy and Jones. Mike Neal hasn't played yet and he'll be back soon and hopefully he can get pressure from the end to help free up Matthews and shit. Another thing is were always up by 2 scores so I hope were playing soft a lot to avoid big plays cuz we've looked like shit defensively in a lot of games. Vic So Oto suited up for the first time today and I believe he's gonna be a pretty good pass rusher but who knows. If not well just have to outscore people.
that is 100% correct when you're up by 20 you let the underneath shit go for 10-20 yards not the big play. that has a lot to do with the d. if you look we're like 8 vs the run but that might have something to do with always being up and teams passing on us all the time. when its all said and done capers will have the d playing at a very high level. all y'all will see. REPEAT!

Feb 5, 2011
every thing is all fun and games until the playoffs arrive and you're stuck with that shitty defense. trust me i know, you think the packers look great right? well so did the pats last year and in 07 and our lack of defense fucked us both times when it mattered, like every year in the playoffs for any team with a bad defense.
the only difference between your pats of them years and my packers of this year is that the packers have quality players on d. just watch the d will get it right.