Aaron Hernandez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Trouble for Aaron Hernandez as pal flips

Cops grab evidence at Franklin ‘flop house’
Court documents obtained yesterday show that Carlos Ortiz — who authorities say was with Hernandez when the Dorchester amateur football player was executed in North Attleboro on June 17 — has flipped on his friend.

Ortiz, who hails from Hernandez’s hometown of Bristol, Conn., talked to state troopers in Connecticut last week and directed cops to a secret crash pad in Franklin leased by Hernandez, court papers show.

“Ortiz did confirm that he was with Aaron Hernandez on the night in question,” state trooper Michael Bates wrote in an affidavit filed in Wrentham District Court. “Ortiz then went on to explain that Hernandez has another address that not many people know about. Ortiz referred to this location as an apartment-style location, commonly referred to as a ‘flop house.’ ”Ortiz, a career criminal, was arrested in Connecticut last week on weapons charges in connection with Lloyd’s slaying. If his information checks out, he likely would be offered a deal for his testimony that could include a lesser charge or even immunity from prosecution, Leone added.

The affidavit was filed in support of a search warrant for the Franklin condo after Ortiz told authorities he had left a cellphone in the apartment.

Cops searched the Franklin condo and found a white hooded sweatshirt “consistent in color and type with the sweatshirt that Hernandez is observed to be wearing on surveillance cameras the night of the homicide,”The search also turned up 11 boxes of ammunition, a bag from Kay Jewelers, paychecks from the New England Patriots and Puma, a valet’s receipt from the W Hotel in Boston, a Hertz rental car agreement, a Western Union receipt and two sets of keys to a black Hummer that prosecutors say was registered to Hernandez.

Bostonherald.com reported yesterday that cocaine also was cited in the search warrant. But investigators privately downplayed that angle.

They also found a cranberry-colored baseball hat Hernandez is believed to have been wearing when he was with Lloyd at a Boston club two nights before the slaying.

“The white sweatshirt could be used to assist in linking Hernandez to the scene of the crime,” Bates wrote. “The baseball hat could help provide the whereabouts of Hernandez on the Friday night before the homicide. This night in particular is a critical aspect in the timeline of events leading up to the homicide.”
I just posted the important shit. Full story here:
Trouble for Aaron Hernandez as pal flips | Boston Herald

Last edited:
Props: :ab:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Damn his boy is snitching him out so he can get off or get a lesser sentence. They're even offering immunity? Killing Lloyd just opened up a can of worms....

Sup with Hernandez man? He didn't have direct deposit?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Investigators released the results of a search warrant against Aaron Hernandez this afternoon.

It gives further details of the prosecution's claim that Hernandez, along with two associates, picked up Odin Lloyd at his house in Boston, drove him to an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's home, and shot him five times.

Police released the specifics of the text message conversation that Hernandez had with Lloyd on the night of his death.

Here's the conversation as it appeared in court records (via Brian Ballou of the Boston Globe):

Hernandez (9:05 pm): "I'm coming to grab that tonight u gon b around I need dat and we could step for a little again"

[no answer]

Hernandez (9:34 pm): "Waddup."

Lloyd (9:37 pm): "Aite, where."

Hernandez (9:39 pm): "idk it don't matter but imma hit u when I'm dat way like Las time if my phone dies imma hit u when I charge it which will be in a lil."

Lloyd (10:00 pm): "Aite idk anything goin on"

Hernandez (10:13 pm): "I'll figure it out ill hit u on way."

Lloyd (12:22 am): "We still on."

The court records also show that Lloyd kept Hernandez in his phone under the name "Dis N***a."

Investigators say Hernandez picked up Lloyd at 2:33 a.m.

It's unclear what Hernandez was referring to when he said "grab that," but Hernandez's girlfriend reportedly told police that Lloyd was a marijuana dealer before Hernandez told her to stop talking to investigators.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
On the same day authorities in Massachusetts released more than 150 pages of documents relating to eight search warrants obtained in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd, documents generated in Florida contained a far more significant nugget of information.

According to the Associated Press, an affidavit filed in support of a request to search the Miramar, Florida residence at which Ernest Wallace was staying indicates that Carlos Ortiz told police that Wallace said Aaron Hernandez admitted firing the shots that killed Lloyd.

The chain of verbal communications — with Wallace telling Ortiz what Hernandez had told Wallace — seems odd in light of the apparent contention that all three men were in the car that carried Lloyd to the location where he was shot. Hernandez wouldn’t need to tell Wallace that Hernandez shot Lloyd, and Wallace wouldn’t need to tell Ortiz that Hernandez told Wallace that Hernandez shot Lloyd. Each man would know who did what, since they all were there.

Still, it’s the first document that alleges Hernandez did more than “orchestrate” the murder. According to the document filed in a Florida court, Hernandez actually committed it.

And it provides further proof that, no matter what Ortiz’s lawyer now says, Ortiz has been providing key information to the authorities.

Props: $CASH$

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I doubt he gets more than 20years when its all said n done.
He's washed bruh.... Murder in the 1st degree is the worse because it looks like it may have been planned. Hernandez would probably get 20 if he made up a lie and said that they got into a fight and shot him in self defense (like Zimmerman is trying to do). Then Hernandez could take a plea deal. But he put too many bullets into Lloyd to claim self defense.

But he's pleading not guilty and is going to trial, so he's going to end up getting the worse he can get once he is sentenced.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
They dont have a gun or dna. They have text messages. They have hearsay snitching with no proof. Im not a Hernandez fan by no means. Im just looking at it from a literal stand point. He has a GREAT shot of getting off. I think the cops may have had a Hard on for him and jump the gun with such lofty charges.... Just my early opinion....