A-wAx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
awax is hard. he may rap a lil slow but thats jus his own style. and his lyrics are sicc. he spits some real.
and the awax woodie cd was hard as fuck too.
mob figgas fuckin suck dick homie.
the only coo song is the one by jacka off his 1st cd.
husala sucks dick on PC.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Savage Times
Thug Deluxe
65 G'z in a Jordan Briefcase
A-Wax & Woodie Both sides of the game
Waxfase
DJ Vlad Mixtape (forgot the name)
Rat Poison Mixtape
Concepts n Contradictions
Unconditional Thug

Start coppin them in that order

Dec 7, 2005
THATS YOUR OPINION, MINE IS JACKAS THE WORST OF THE MOB FIGAZ, HUSLAH HAS SOME TIGHT SONGS THAT KNOCK, AP.9 IS KOO BUT HE SHOULD KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND STAY OUT THE AWAX/HUSALAH BEEF AND I CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHO EVER ELSE IS WITH THE MOB FIGAZ CUZ I HAVENT HEARD THERE SOLOS, AWAX IS KOO BUT HE GETS SHITTED ON BY HUSALAH

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Bonekrusher408 said:
THATS YOUR OPINION, MINE IS JACKAS THE WORST OF THE MOB FIGAZ, HUSLAH HAS SOME TIGHT SONGS THAT KNOCK, AP.9 IS KOO BUT HE SHOULD KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND STAY OUT THE AWAX/HUSALAH BEEF AND I CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHO EVER ELSE IS WITH THE MOB FIGAZ CUZ I HAVENT HEARD THERE SOLOS, AWAX IS KOO BUT HE GETS SHITTED ON BY HUSALAH

Can you explain how A-Wax gets shitted on by Husalah?

Aug 17, 2007
^^^^^

thats what i was bout ta say.....no way,hus could spend week writin his hardest flows and spit em at wax (he prolly allready did that a few times)
and he still couldnt fuck what wax could shit on him in less then a hour....
plus hus cant really say nothin bout wax....wax is certified,hus is more then questionable....and im talkin street shit not rap shit

anyway those fools cant fuck with wax on any level if you ask me....
hus had coo flows,so did jack,fedx and ridah got spitters (i think wax still good with ridah) but never tha less wax eatin em in every way

one more thing....wax got pics of hus in a dress n shit,all rockin a kid n play flat top.....im sorry but wtf is that? after wax clowned tha fuck out of hus and people started questioning him he put out that album of him all 80'sed out... 'hustlen scense tha 80's' i think its called just tryin ta front

Feb 21, 2006
awax is the best.
husala is wack. says the same shit in every song. gets boring, cant rhyme. says nigga every other word.

jacka is the only one i thought had a couple of ok songs from mob figgas.
awax takes a fat ass shit and whipes his ass with husalas affro.

awax is more lyricaly talented then the whole mob figgas put together. they aint nothin special.

Aug 17, 2007
i liked alot of jackas shit....still do

sellin dope is coo,but rappins on my mind,its hard ta do em both n get my bread at tha same time.....

that album was sick

Feb 21, 2006
FILTH*DEE said:
^^^^^

thats what i was bout ta say.....no way,hus could spend week writin his hardest flows and spit em at wax (he prolly allready did that a few times)
and he still couldnt fuck what wax could shit on him in less then a hour....
plus hus cant really say nothin bout wax....wax is certified,hus is more then questionable....and im talkin street shit not rap shit

anyway those fools cant fuck with wax on any level if you ask me....
hus had coo flows,so did jack,fedx and ridah got spitters (i think wax still good with ridah) but never tha less wax eatin em in every way

one more thing....wax got pics of hus in a dress n shit,all rockin a kid n play flat top.....im sorry but wtf is that? after wax clowned tha fuck out of hus and people started questioning him he put out that album of him all 80'sed out... 'hustlen scense tha 80's' i think its called just tryin ta front
co-sign / on every page of the contract. lol

Dec 7, 2005
IN MY OPINION, YOU GUYS MIGHT LIKE AWAX'S MUSIC MORE BUT I DONT, I KNOCK THE SHIT AWAX MADE WITH EAST CO.CO. CUZ ITS TIGHT AND SOUNDS GOOD TOGETHER BUT I DONT REALLY LIKE HOW HIS LAZY FLOWS GO WITH ALOT OF THE BEATS HE HAS ON OTHER CD'S, IDK MAYBE I HAVENT LISTENED TO HIS CD'S ENOUGH BUT I DO KNOW I LIKE HIS SHIT MORE THAN I LIKE JACKA OR AP.9, BUT I KNOCK HUSALAH WWAAAYYYY MORE THAN I KNOCK AWAX, I DONT THINK ANY OF AWAX'S SONGS ARE BETTER THAN WAYS AND MEANS, SLEEP WITH THE FISHES, WHY IM A GANGSTA, WHEN GANGSTAS RAP, OR DIPPIN AND YOKIN BUT AWAX DOES SHIT ON HUSALAH ON THE DISS TRACKS