A-Wax (@WaxFase) - Get My Money (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2013
Verses are hot, hook is hot garbage, imo he needs beats that aren't over like 100 bpm this trap shit is kinda running its course. Haven't listened to everlasting money but once.
I love slow tempo beats or double time beats & soulful samples merged. I've been building my own sound with nonstop more than relying on somebody else sound

Feb 10, 2006
lyrics were on point beat was tight, hook was ok not as bad as some ppl making it out to be. Def. not wax material imo. coo tracc overall.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i know what niggas talkin about w the chorus but it wasnt bad enough that id shelf the song.

wax was spittin and thats one thing i can expect from bro, shit was dope. it got doper when the beat switched up 2/3rd in i was like aw shit.

but where the real props lie, shout out to havin my nigga bonafide on the video and the homie irocc. those are the homies forreal. my nigga bonafide done messed up and didnt hit the kid up...knowin damn well i woulda poed up everyone and thrown the Michael Jacksons (xans) at everyone breathin...prolly was down the street from yall.

bonafide suuper underrated and got fucking CLASSIC solo albums underneath his belt. yall should work together...shit put that nigga on pie rx. plus he from the east so...yeah

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2005
Chorus was kinda crazy but i respect that wax is trying different things..Music is art..It should be original and this is very original..Keep dropping them video's wax