A-WAX WAX FASE---ORDER NOW!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
that is quite gay of me, so what its also quite gay of you to care what i think right? i figured if everyone could read it it wouldnt be fun to type out, so ill make everyone work for it, and not many GAYS like you would actually take time to space it out manually eh :(

and anyway its not like ill buy it or cop it online im sick of new music its all for the money now nobody cares about makin tracks that people feel, only a few rappers are left that can make people hop

Apr 25, 2002
naw..i dont care what u think...i was just lettin you know..its ok ..you dont have to tuck yur tail and hide...YOUR SAFE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER!...AWAX CANT GET YOU!!!!!!

haha..i give a fuck..just thought that was pretty cake-ish of you...but do what u like

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mtown Criminal said:
you dont have to tuck yur tail and hide...YOUR SAFE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER!...AWAX CANT GET YOU!!!!!!
why does it always have to result to violence, or HIDING
i dont give a fuck if awax was a block down the street i didnt say anything that would make him mad, and i dont give a fuck if u a block away ill still say fuck u.....a lot of my posts are rude sounding and disgruntle but thats just my style i dont mean it to be harsh and then fuckin people like u go on and try and make it sound like im intentionally HATING at 400 degreez and shit....mind your own plz

Jan 7, 2003
hey A-WAX how much for 10 cds of your mixtape? i'm about to hit da street hard this year.and i'm down to promote artist from da yay to da dirtysouf,so hit me on my pm for that info playa!

Apr 25, 2002
WALLETS....I SHOULD GET IT WHEN I WAKE.--SICK....NO,YOU AIN`T MY FAN&NO,I DONT RESPECT YOU....FUCK U TOO!A-WAX LOVE HIZ FANZ.....FANZ DONT HATE WAX FOR TALKIN BAD TO SUCKAZ,THEY LOVE HIM FOR IT....

Apr 25, 2002
STABDOZER---I GOT 10 C.D.s FOR $50.00 SHIPPED FOR YOU---ORDERING INFO IS ON PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD,THANKYOU FOLKZ.ON ANY ORDER OVER 10 C.D.s I AM CHARGIN` $5.00 PER COPY & I WILL HANDLE SHIPPING.ANY ORDER OVER 25 C.D.s I AM CHARGING $4.00 A COPY.I WILL ALSO OFFER ANY 3 OF MY C.D.s FOR $23.00 SHIPPED,ANY 2 OF MY C.D.s FOR $16.00 & $10.00 for ANY 1 C.D. I CANT DO PAYPAL RIGHT NOW,SORRY.MAKE ALL CHECKS/M.O.s OUT TO:TUSHA CROFF --SEND TO:TUSHA CROFF 130 KLAMATH ST. PITTSBURG,CA. 94565(PLEASE DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE A NOTE WITH WHAT C.D.S YOU WANT &WRITE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS CLEARLY)-----THANKS---C-STYLE,I CAN DO IT FOR $23.00---PLEASE INCLUDE IN NOTE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AUTOGRAPHED----THANKS